Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZNigYt7.jpg

Also I think the skintone is too yellow.. Compared to the lady next to her, we can see how yellow she is.

The video looks a little better but I have to say I'm a little disappointed at the moment, I wanted the likeness 100% and I'm not sure it's there. Hopefully they are just bad pics

The skin tone doesn't look quite as yellow in these shots, and is more of a natural tan color. But it's hard to judge that well from video screenshots.

Yup, and anyway silicone is notoriously difficult to take good photos if your set up isn’t right.

The skin tone doesn't look quite as yellow in these shots, and is more of a natural tan color. But it's hard to judge that well from video screenshots.

It is indeed hard.. but even in these 2 pics, Gadot is the yellow-est of them all, and she's the caucasian one. I am asian myself, and IMHO our skin color is more yellow-ish than causasian, which is more pink/red-ish.

I think it will look different in different light, different cameras. I too think she looks tanned rather than yellow, it's just the colour balance of the pictures

Yeah the sculpt and skin tone look fantastic there. Although it does appear to be taken up very close, so would still be nice to see some quality pics from a distance.

I hate to say it but the chin looks too flat and wide. I'm only nit picking though as this is so close to perfection

Yeah this suspense is killing me lol. I got this one coming and i noticed the darker brows as well. So far so good. This has been my biggest gamble on a pre order.

Back