Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it pricey, sure. But overpriced.....I don’t know.

If I could’ve sourced it locally, I definitely would’ve gotten it.

Well then, congrats, you can buy it at that exploded price. I'll wait for a sideshow life-sized WW if they ever produce it. Asi es la cosa, amigo.

If Sideshow ever make a life size bust of WW it will be pretty crappy. Somehow Sideshow is like Best Buy of the high end collectibles

If Sideshow ever make a life size bust of WW it will be pretty crappy. Somehow Sideshow is like Best Buy of the high end collectibles

On their own Sideshow busts are ‘okay’ but in comparison to these silicon busts they’re pretty much junk.

But of course it’s an unfair comparison because these are two to three times more expensive.

If this actually turns out as amazing as the proto, then I think it'll be well worth the price. A 1:1 bust is a pretty massive thing, and it's clear a ton of man hours have to go into making, painting and rooting the hair on each one of these. And it's also rare to find collectibles that nail Gadot's likeness as well as this one does, and with this level of realism.

I mean, come on:

YBl6G4Vjjj.jpg

Queen Studios Collectibles

After the release of the updated version of Queen Studios 1:1 life-size Wonder Woman bust, we know many of you are eagerly awaiting updates. Now that the new Wonder Woman is almost complete, she is ready to appear at Wonder Festival 2020!

hAxEuhs.jpg

I think it turned out pretty damn good. It might look a bit distorted in the pics, but I think that's just the shadow from the hair throwing things off. In the FB video Shoo posted the sculpt looks perfectly normal again.

I'm also happy to see she's got a thick head of hair like on the proto, and that it's not thin and completely flattened on top like with the Infinity. Although it does look extra frizzy in the FB video, so hopefully it won't be too hard to fix that.

That's not a great screenshot of it honestly. It looks meh to me there. She looks like polystone...too much sheen. Doesn't read like skin IMO...Hopefully better pics will surface soon.

That's not a great screenshot of it honestly. It looks meh to me there. She looks like polystone...too much sheen. Doesn't read like skin IMO...Hopefully better pics will surface soon.

Too much sheen? Isn’t that a problem that is primarily related to silicone and translucent resins like Prime 1 uses, rather than polystone?

Back