Queen Studios Collectibles - Thanos (Josh Brolin) - Life-size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e7fc855cb4ec6d6dc83d8a10301bd6a5.jpg

And the arm. What a display that would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucker is huge!

I don't think it even fits through a standard door without having to turn it sideways.

Would love to see it in person, tho. Wonder if these will be at SDCC2019?

just watched a wonderfest shanghai vid on yt where someone showed all the Queen Studio pieces and my god, Thanos is a must have for lifesize bust collectors.
will definitely pick this guy up

I absolutely love, love, LOVE this. Movie versions (aside from my guilty pleasure of the Bayformers) are not my thing though, as much as I hate to say it. I’ll live vicariously through those that do order tho. Looks insanely good.

I absolutely love, love, LOVE this. Movie versions (aside from my guilty pleasure of the Bayformers) are not my thing though, as much as I hate to say it. I’ll live vicariously through those that do order tho. Looks insanely good.
I've grown to have an appreciation for both the movie versions and the comic versions.

I like Thanos movie version more than the comic versions. With that said, my God is this statue a master piece. I'm happy to live in the days with so many talented artists that can capture a characters essence in statue form.

This is hands down the best movie Thanos statue and sideshows TOT is the best comic version.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

price is probably going to shoot up like crazy, for all of their busts, only 100 pieces made and I dont see any other studio coming even close to that quality

price is probably going to shoot up like crazy, for all of their busts, only 100 pieces made and I dont see any other studio coming even close to that quality

It's hard to say with these because the price is already starting so high. Thanos might be the most likely due to him being one of the best MCU villains and the price is cheaper than the rest. I hope to be able to manage him and Hulk. I think I will be done with these after that.

How much is Thanos going for right now?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back