Queen Studios Collectibles - Thanos (Josh Brolin) - Life-size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it true that some pieces are darker than others or is it just peoples lighting?

I would say it’s a bit of both.

I just changed the busts location, from a room with more natural or white light to a room with warmer down lights and now it appears darker than it did in the other room.

Finally got this guy in and he’s AMAZING!
F3D51B8F-4FE2-4CEE-80A5-0284B45DED7A.jpg

Can someone please share where they ordered from? Looking for a good reputable seller for these QS busts. I live in the USA.

Thanks!

Holy smokes ...that's a huge bust of Thanos!

I wouldn't even know where to put him.

Better late than never, paid it off and it finally arrived. Postage wasn't too bad either, $380 from Singapore to Australia using Heroes Collectables.
Do you think I got the first batch? Was it that the first batch was lighter than the 2nd? Either way I'm loving this. Will pair up nicely when the battle damaged Iron Man arrives. If it wasn't for Queen Studios we wouldn't have these incredible pieces.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_M421nVYo&t=40s

IMG_3107.jpg

Better late than never, paid it off and it finally arrived. Postage wasn't too bad either, $380 from Singapore to Australia using Heroes Collectables.
Do you think I got the first batch? Was it that the first batch was lighter than the 2nd? Either way I'm loving this. Will pair up nicely when the battle damaged Iron Man arrives. If it wasn't for Queen Studios we wouldn't have these incredible pieces.

I didn’t end up going with them but they had quoted me $550 back in April/May last year.

Back