Queen Studios Collectibles - Thanos (Josh Brolin) - Life-size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I prefer him without teeth showing, but most companies are scared to even try a life size bust showing teeth. I still want it lol. Btw-the photos from the first page are from a different company. That was never the QS piece, it’s lustre_effects studios that made that one.

Craig collects 1/6th scale. "Not interested in statues."

Buys XM Venom. Now has 13 (with ones on order). "Running out of room.....gotta be selective".

"Man, those Thanos and Loki busts"
414017171.jpg

"I know what it’s like to lose your savings. To feel so desperately that you’re out of space, yet to fail nonetheless. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I will."

Ordered :slap

pretty epic. Hopefully, I have more time before Hulk goes up for PO. Will make a great duo.

Was there an edition size mentioned on this? I thought it was going to be way more expensive also. This may have to happen afterall.

Was there an edition size mentioned on this? I thought it was going to be way more expensive also. This may have to happen afterall.

Spec says "TBD". I guess they are doing the XM thing, and basing it on interest. Which is smart......Why leave money on the table?

there doesn't look to be any punched hair like the other busts, bringing the cost way down. I'm sure it will be easier to produce more of these as well.

My thoughts exactly . I don't like the open mouth

Funny, I see that opinion on FB several times. I would not have bought the other version, and bought this one quickly. The other one looks like "bored Thanos" to me. This one has some personality. The only way it would be better is a cocky smirk, IMO.

I'll end up getting this and Loki. Best 2 villains in the MCU, by a mile, IMO. Will be the centerpieces in my collection :yess:

Back