Statue Queen Studios AQUAMAN statue 1/2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Studios" said:
Are you ready to welcome the King of 7 Seas?

E9tuBMX.jpg

It pisses me off too that HT didn't bother to do a new sculpt for the solo movie figure. Obviously a different scale, but it could be so much better.

I find it amazing that for someone who spends so much time in the water he still looks like he needs a wash. Queen studios captured that well.

From what I understand, these statues made with silicone will last approximately 30 years if taken care of properly.
That is about the same with the cold cast porcelain statues? Some said 10 years other said 20 years and now you said 30 years which if it's true then it's a good investment

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

That is about the same with the cold cast porcelain statues? Some said 10 years other said 20 years and now you said 30 years which if it's true then it's a good investment

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.
There's a youtube video review, done by Mr. X, of the Queen studios T-800 bust where he mentioned something about the longevity of it and queen studios themselves responded in the comments that itll last about 30 years.

There's a youtube video review, done by Mr. X, of the Queen studios T-800 bust where he mentioned something about the longevity of it and queen studios themselves responded in the comments that itll last about 30 years.

That was a concern with the wonder woman bust, I think they backtracked on their original 20 years but either way there's no guarantees and more risky than more standard pieces. I want something to last forever if I like it, don't like a slowly decaying piece lol

That was a concern with the wonder woman bust, I think they backtracked on their original 20 years but either way there's no guarantees and more risky than more standard pieces. I want something to last forever if I like it, don't like a slowly decaying piece lol

So would the rest of us, but it seems that in order to get this level of quality, there’s an unfortunate trade off.

We either get movie pieces like those done by Sideshow (or even Prime 1) or something that looks like this magnificent piece.

20 years seems like a pretty good length of time to me. That's longer than most HT figures will last with their pleather outfits, and by that point there will probably be newer actors playing these characters that we'll be more excited about anyway. :D

It says on Queen Studios Facebook page that this will be available on January 12th in Mainland China. So is it not going to available in the U.S.?

It says on Queen Studios Facebook page that this will be available on January 12th in Mainland China. So is it not going to available in the U.S.?

GFX Distribution posted on FB this morning that they are now the exclusive North American distributor for Queen Studios. I suspect Specfictionshop will have it, as well.

Back