Statue Queen Studios AQUAMAN statue 1/2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is high quality factories in china that produce top quality work. Look at weights for example Rogue a famous gym equipment and cross fit company has all its products made in the USA except for weight plates. They are made in China and are top quality they meet Olympic standards and are used in weight lifting and cross fit competitions world wide.

That was sort of my point. It’s like China’s huge production lines for electronic and especially high end computer components.

After seeing queen's production pieces of the t-1000, I think the quality of this piece will be close to the protos

Why would that matter for something like this? Pay any factory enough money and allow time for their production, and they should be able to produce whatever level of quality is needed.

China may have been considered cheap a few decades ago, but nowadays it truly depends on how much one is willing to pay for something.

It's not just money that allows for high level of quality. It also takes monitoring and adjustments to refine the process to ensure the quality is there. I feel the studio is better suited for monitoring and making adjustments.

At first I thought Queen Studios was in the US. So I thought the distance between China and the US would hinder the constant monitoring and adjustments to keep the level of quality high. Therefore, I questioned if it would be best to have the production done in the US. With the level of quality and level of detail, the production pieces are going to be expensive anyway, so might as well produce in the US.

However, knowing now that Queen Studios is in China, then by all means, produce them in China. With both studio and production factory in the same country, then the constant monitoring and adjustments can be done easily since distance is a non-factor. Therefore ensuring a high level of quality.

It's not just money that allows for high level of quality. It also takes monitoring and adjustments to refine the process to ensure the quality is there. I feel the studio is better suited for monitoring and making adjustments.

At first I thought Queen Studios was in the US. So I thought the distance between China and the US would hinder the constant monitoring and adjustments to keep the level of quality high. Therefore, I questioned if it would be best to have the production done in the US. With the level of quality and level of detail, the production pieces are going to be expensive anyway, so might as well produce in the US.

However, knowing now that Queen Studios is in China, then by all means, produce them in China. With both studio and production factory in the same country, then the constant monitoring and adjustments can be done easily since distance is a non-factor. Therefore ensuring a high level of quality.

That would all seem reasonable to assume.

Now just tack on an extra 25% to what were already going to be very expensive products...

That would all seem reasonable to assume.

Now just tack on an extra 25% to what were already going to be very expensive products...

Not to speak about politics (problematic no matter where you’re from), but these constant actions by a particular government could potentially spill into another worldwide recession. And this time it’ll include Australia whereby we’ve barely managed to officially escape going into recession (28 years and counting). But that’s primarily due to our trading with China (probably too much under the current circumstances), and if China hurts so do we unfortunately, and under the current circumstances..............absolutely no one wins in a trade war. In reality it’s just an ego trip.

The KING's coming ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62309823_717954331957588_2379071209473048576_n.jpg

That's the right pose. I ordered the 1/3 scale Aquaman JL version. And I'm thinking of ordering the Aquaman movie version but the pose ... Hmmm...
After seeing this maybe i start thinking about getting in touch with 1/2 scale

I just wish an Australian distributor could get Queen products in. This would look great next to my prime 1 trinity.

Queen Studios Aquaman 1:2 Statue Update (Work in Progress)

We?re proud to unveil the next stage in the development of the Aquaman 1:2 statue. Still a work in progress, we've been adding the finishing touches to the body and the base.

Aquaman?s head still needs some work, as we?re not 100% happy with the first version. We have changed some detailing in the facial features, as well as the hair used for the beard and the color of the eyes. The skin tone of his face will be slightly darker to match that of actor Jason Mamoa.

We are hoping to release the final product images next month.

As always, thanks for the support and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!

pWvWUZX.jpg

sqXo7RK.jpg

54XJT5w.jpg

JLWPUch.jpg

oTuBkCx.jpg

torj2EG.jpg

Au2aWYH.jpg

kksXfaV.jpg

Raonky7.jpg

MEVJbho.jpg

qrhoSkr.jpg

GMPH4eC.jpg