Statue Queen Studios AQUAMAN statue 1/2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Momoa's Aquaman I'll just have to be content to be amazed with from afar.

OTOH, if they do a Gal Gadot WW that well I'd seriously consider taking out a loan for it. I realize the bust is coming, But would really love to see a 1/3 FF.
A 1/2 at that level of quality would be running around $5K probably.

And, it needs to be said, these are insanely next level...but they are still prototypes, not production pieces from a company with an established track record.
I hope for the sake of the people that end up pre-ordering that we are seeing the birth of a top echelon brand. It's gonna be a stressful dice roll till those first pieces show up in buyer's hands though.

Damn' all of these Queen Studio pieces Busts and now 1.2 Statues are just beyond anything else likeness wise.

this would honestly be like having a small person around.. a mini Jason Momoa posing as Aquaman in your Crib' forever.Slightly voodoo :lol

You guys might want to ask how to take care of his hair too cuz that looks real. Seriously ...you guys might have to shampoo and condition the thing ...it looks so freakin real!

This really does look like a whole new level of quality. I’m blown away. I’m really curious to see the final product.

The face sculpt is darn near perfection. I don’t know if I could ask for more in terms of likeness.

This company upped the game i hope prime 1 follows suit. Yes i know prime 1 makes great head sculpts but this level is just epic.

Firstly, let's wait to see the finished product. Second, how available are these going to be for different countries? Thirdly, price :horror

Quite agree ...price will be a sticking point.

And will this even be produced in China?

Why wouldn’t it be?

the additional 25% tax right now, and for the foreseeable future, to US consumers?

Might not be a great time to start or grow a business right now that is heavily dependent on Chinese manufacturing I would think.

the additional 25% tax right now, and for the foreseeable future, to US consumers?

Might not be a great time to start or grow a business right now that is heavily dependent on Chinese manufacturing I would think.

Isn’t Queen Studios itself a Chinese company? With most of their distribution licences for the Asian market?

Ah. I wasn't aware of their origins.

They should be OK then. Just sucks for US consumers.

Do anyone know if Infinity is Asian based as well?

Why wouldn’t it be?

Exactly. Plus to keep a better control of the high level of quality.

However, if they're already located in China, then it's a moot point. Produced in China it shall be then.

Exactly. Plus to keep a better control of the high level of quality.

However, if they're already located in China, then it's a moot point. Produced in China it shall be then.

Why would that matter for something like this? Pay any factory enough money and allow time for their production, and they should be able to produce whatever level of quality is needed.

China may have been considered cheap a few decades ago, but nowadays it truly depends on how much one is willing to pay for something.

Why would that matter for something like this? Pay any factory enough money and allow time for their production, and they should be able to produce whatever level of quality is needed.

China may have been considered cheap a few decades ago, but nowadays it truly depends on how much one is willing to pay for something.

There is high quality factories in china that produce top quality work. Look at weights for example Rogue a famous gym equipment and cross fit company has all its products made in the USA except for weight plates. They are made in China and are top quality they meet Olympic standards and are used in weight lifting and cross fit competitions world wide.

Back