Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome sculpt, very impressed but looks like a hot chick in an outfit. Not that that's a bad thing but for me it needs some evil body part (demon arm or leg or heck even a devil tail or something). Looks outstanding though.

I have no idea who the Queen of the Dead is and I don't care either. Ordered. She's a S M O K E S H O W!! Adding to the collection of random hot chicks

There is actually a very, VERY cool story with this whole line. I spoke a bit with Tom Gilliland at the Son of Monsterpalooza convention and the whole backstory is so detailed and fascinating. I really can not wait to get more information about it. He said they hope to release a book that will get into the story of the Court and it's characters.

There is actually a very, VERY cool story with this whole line. I spoke a bit with Tom Gilliland at the Son of Monsterpalooza convention and the whole backstory is so detailed and fascinating. I really can not wait to get more information about it. He said they hope to release a book that will get into the story of the Court and it's characters.

Sounds interesting.. Will this book have pictures? Haha I kid I kid
I'm going to display this Queen with Red Sonya or Lady Death I believe.. Who knows.. If there's another one in this line (wasn't a fan of Jack) done as well I may just have to press the PO button again. I heard all the hype from other collectors that saw this at SDCC.... They were spot on

She is beautiful....really, and I mean REALLY stunning. If the shipped product is near as good as the prototype, it will be very hard to say no.

Ugh I keep trying to PO the Queen with my Jack the Ripper 10% coupon but it keeps rejecting me :(

Guess I'll have to send them an email tomorrow! :mad:

Send them an email it will work on all preorders independent of age. Had the same problem with a 50 dollar refund on one of PFs a month ago. Could only be applied by customer service (that information was not well publicised though lol) and they were happy to do so to any including existing preorders as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It's a fantastic looking piece, and one that should be stunning if they can get the final version looking anything close to what has been shown.

But for me, she just doesn't make the priority list, and besides, I have more pieces on order than I have room to display as it is. I'm supposed to be winding down, damn it... :lol

Ugh I keep trying to PO the Queen with my Jack the Ripper 10% coupon but it keeps rejecting me :(

Guess I'll have to send them an email tomorrow! :mad:

Same problem here - can't use my 10% Originals coupon (from the Reaper) even though it is valid.

I e-mailed them about it.

Back