Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but aftet reading the QOD comic I don't think there is s king, but just Death himself.

I think there is some kind of grand master at least, since the Court of Dead picture has some kind of massive dude on a throne.

I think there is some kind of grand master at least, since the Court of Dead picture has some kind of massive dude on a throne.

That's who i think Death is. Here, "Turning to her Lord, Death himself. She appears to seek his approval."

1426743_10151777295013562_1935220766_n.jpg

But Death was also in that picture. Unless the Grim Reaper statue wasn't Death?

so we have Lord death, Queen of the dead, Red Death, Death's General and Jack the ripper.

what could that one other be? death's knight? :dunno

Sideshow-Court-of-the-Dead.jpg

I'm surprised this thread isn't more popular. When she was previewed at comicon people couldn't stop taking about it.
Now it seems like most have lost interest

I'm surprised this thread isn't more popular. When she was previewed at comicon people couldn't stop taking about it.

Yeah, best female scuplt ever or close to it. But with so much coming out. I rather buy a character I like more then something with just T&A.

The anticipation of the order is usually more forum friendly than the release. Once something is up for order people who want it just order it. Now the wait until August begins.

Yeah, best female scuplt ever or close to it. But with so much coming out. I rather buy a character I like more then something with just T&A.

Yeah I definitely agree with you about that. That's one of the reasons I wasn't going to buy get in the first place.

But it's such an awesome looking character I just have to own it

The anticipation of the order is usually more forum friendly than the release. Once something is up for order people who want it just order it. Now the wait until August begins.

Hopefully that's the reason the threads been a bit quiet.
I'd hate for this to be one of those under appreciated pieces like the Lady Death Pf

I think some of the excitement has been tempered by a "wait and see" attitude given SS less than stellar track record.

The thread will explode once inhand pics are shown (whether good or bad).

Back