Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered about a minute after the facebook link was posted, maybe i get statue number one? haha can dream right:dunno

I saw the piece at sdcc and wanted to get it, but the arh Minotaur, Conan, and Athena have dissuaded me. I'm quickly running low on funds and space, and I don't think I'll order this piece. Looks awesome, though.

Wow she's finally up for PO! She looks gorgeous! Hopefully SS can do a good job painting her tattoos and especially her face. :pray:

Would like to order this, my fear is she will lose some of that elegance in production and take on a more crack whorish look.

Ugh I keep trying to PO the Queen with my Jack the Ripper 10% coupon but it keeps rejecting me :(

Guess I'll have to send them an email tomorrow! :mad:

Ugh I keep trying to PO the Queen with my Jack the Ripper 10% coupon but it keeps rejecting me :(

Guess I'll have to send them an email tomorrow! :mad:

This is a new Pre-order so that means no coupon will work on it until a month or 2 later. Sorry to tell you that it stinks for sure. If you have any points to use than use those.

This is a new Pre-order so that means no coupon will work on it until a month or 2 later. Sorry to tell you that it stinks for sure. If you have any points to use than use those.

Well it says that I can use it with any SS Originals piece, along with this:

"All Sideshow Originals in-stock and preorder items are eligible for this promotion / coupon use. These products are marked by a Sideshow Originals logo on their ordering pages so you can easily identify them! We recommend that you review the coupon information and redemption instructions below prior to using your savings."

Well it says that I can use it with any SS Originals piece, along with this:

"All Sideshow Originals in-stock and preorder items are eligible for this promotion / coupon use. These products are marked by a Sideshow Originals logo on their ordering pages so you can easily identify them! We recommend that you review the coupon information and redemption instructions below prior to using your savings."

I know it can but for new Pre-Orders it definitely doesn't work right away you can email to see what they say but what I know is you can't on new Pre-order until later on in the months.

Back