Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I POed her today, i'm really hoping this isn't a 3000+ production run and more in the range of The Reaper or Jack the Ripper around 300, give or take (this probably isn't the case though). I missed out on the Reaper and I think I would hate myself if I missed this one as well. This things a beauty to behold and I am liking how SSC is adding a storyline to this collection.

SSC: If you read this, can you make some form of Ex. run if you decide to mass produce these over the 1500 mark?

That comic was so cool! I'm enjoying all of the time they put into the Queen it's very awesome. I wonder if they will do a 1/6 figure of her too.

I was going to hold of on picking this one up but after looking at SDCC videos and reading her comic book, I couldn't resist. At over 21" tall, I think she will be a powerful presence in any room. Have to love a necromancer! :)

I want this so bad but there is way too many statue coming, I have to check if I have enough money lol

Back