Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Where are these pics from ?

And yes those tattoos do look like they will be stick-on decals.

8101CBC7-3559-41A5-ACD4-7A6AFE6B6400_zpskb39o6ux.jpg

Wow, a metal thong! Talk about chafing! :slap

8101CBC7-3559-41A5-ACD4-7A6AFE6B6400_zpskb39o6ux.jpg

I wonder if those two jewels light up when she backs up DAT ASS! :naughty

I think the decals look great. I wish they were weathered a bit, but it looks nice.

Could you imagine if they weren't decals & were hand painted, if they didn't come out like that on every piece the fallout would be so massive it would make any googly eye issue look like nothing

I'm ok with them as they are personally

I'm just wondering if I should display her without her robe on :lol

Neil

That derriere is a derriere that was clearly sculpted with a lot of tender love and care. I salute you Mark Newman, incredible work.

If I may, ahem. Dat ass.

I was always getting this...but dat ass is the icing on the ultimate cake :thud::thud:
:lecture
Tell me about it.
I'm dying to get my hands on her.
I ordered from a UK seller though so I'll be months after Sideshow ship her to you lot :(

I will have to live vicariously through your pictures until I get her

Neil
If it's any consolation, she now has a shipping quote :wink1:
Could you imagine if they weren't decals & were hand painted, if they didn't come out like that on every piece the fallout would be so massive it would make any googly eye issue look like nothing

I'm ok with them as they are personally

I'm just wondering if I should display her without her robe on :lol

Neil
I'll take what I can get, and that would be quite the fallout :lol

While I reallllyyyy want to display that ass, I will do robe; because those hand positions would seem too awkward.
And this is why they made 3,000.
6,000 :wink1: :D
That derriere is a derriere that was clearly sculpted with a lot of tender love and care. I salute you Mark Newman, incredible work.

If I may, ahem. Dat ass.
Preach it Stig, Preach it! :lecture :lol

Well now there is a shipping quote, chance is she will be coming this month! :yess:

Another delay? It's like now that spooks over here comes all the bad news...

Oh well, just means she'll be figure of the year 2015 instead, Hellboy can have 2014...

Back