Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see some natural light photos of her. That would convince me of whether or not Ill buy.

That derriere is a derriere that was clearly sculpted with a lot of tender love and care. I salute you Mark Newman, incredible work.

If I may, ahem. Dat ass.

You have such a elinquent way with the English vocabulary my Friend butt I couldn't agree with you any more :lol:lol:lol
and in ending :wink1: If it ain't Tight, it ain't right

Be Cool
Al

As long as the paint work on the final production pieces holds up I'm definitely onboard. And I hope it's possible to display her not only without her robe, but also without those two gross demon/baby things peeking out from underneath it? They're just a little too creepy for my taste.

As long as the paint work on the final production pieces holds up I'm definitely onboard. And I hope it's possible to display her not only without her robe, but also without those two gross demon/baby things peeking out from underneath it? They're just a little too creepy for my taste.

????? She's not queen of the cherry blossoms.

I just have this thing about creepy babies. I understand it's in character for her but they're just a bit too gross for me. She's absolutely lovely though.

The two little demon's have been confirmed removable, they aren't attached to the base in any way. Still counting the days until she's released.

I first pre-ordered her during last years Spook, but had to cancel her (along with Red Sonja, and a ton of other things) because I was moving house and needed all the money to do so. Luckily shes been pushed back enough that I got to pre-order her again. While I pre-ordered Kier already, I'm waiting for that 10% off sideshow originals from Queeny so I can pre-order Death Siren.

Fingers crossed she's just the start of a great chapter in Sideshows history...

Those decals?...

Never mind, dat ass :drool

Lol

You getting on board on this Col or are you skipping the line??

I second this! :lecture
I'm surprised there was a robeless pic before minion less :lol

:yess::clap

So she should be close to the weight of Harley....that's pretty light :dunno

Yeah seems weird they haven't done it considering we know they are not fixed to the base...hopefully SS Alex might creep in & let us know if some Minion-less pics exist

I didn't even know the robe was removable until those pics arrived.
I thought that was fixed.

She's just full of surprises this one :)

Neil

It's great that you can take it off but her pose wouldn't look right without the robe. She's out of character w/o robe and minions.

I'd probably pose her with the robe on as it seems to be more in character for her...but the minions I'd probably position off the base so they aren't creeping out from between her legs. Right now I'm torn between pre-ordering and waiting for in-hand pics before I purchase. I'm worried about the final paint work, but at the same time I don't want to miss her and then have to pay ridiculous ebay prices.

You getting on board on this Col or are you skipping the line??
I'm out of space for new lines.
To be honest I really don't like this line, just not for me, but this is the only piece that could tempt me. She looks beautiful.
Only came in here after someone called 'Decals' in another thread.

Enjoy this piece boys... :drool

Yeah seems weird they haven't done it considering we know they are not fixed to the base...hopefully SS Alex might creep in & let us know if some Minion-less pics exist

I didn't even know the robe was removable until those pics arrived.
I thought that was fixed.

She's just full of surprises this one :)

Neil
I didn't think it would be as some of the pics you could see the texture, but after looking at Superman's cape, you can never be too quick to assume :wink1:

She will be stunning! :rock

I can't wait to get her! :lol
It's great that you can take it off but her pose wouldn't look right without the robe. She's out of character w/o robe and minions.
I'd probably pose her with the robe on as it seems to be more in character for her...but the minions I'd probably position off the base so they aren't creeping out from between her legs. Right now I'm torn between pre-ordering and waiting for in-hand pics before I purchase. I'm worried about the final paint work, but at the same time I don't want to miss her and then have to pay ridiculous ebay prices.
I'm keeping minions in the box.
As you both said, robe would look fitting with her body posture, but I will definitely fiddle with that robe because dat ass is too nice to pass up :naughty
I'm out of space for new lines.
To be honest I really don't like this line, just not for me, but this is the only piece that could tempt me. She looks beautiful.
Only came in here after someone called 'Decals' in another thread.

Enjoy this piece boys... :drool

Hahah didn't think this would be your kind of line mate! But she will be appreciated :drool :lol

Back