Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you post the rest of the pictures that came with that one wich shows her face from the front and you can clearly see, that the eyes are perfectly straight. And also mentioning that they forgot to put the chains on. And the ghouls are not attached to the base and can be moved around. I think people SEE problems when they aren't any.

2 pictures/2 different views of the eyes of the same statue from the same photographer. 10592868_10152756482987661_2556395510369008959_n.jpg1006078_10152756482457661_1801249734151138552_n.jpg

I think she looks amazing--I really don't want to start collecting another line but I may have to get her. I just need to scrounge up a small amount of discipline to stop at one statue. :lol Who am I kidding? If I had any amount of self-restraint when it comes to this hobby I wouldn't have a room full of these things. If I get her I'll have a hard time not getting a few more.

I agree Zues. Both pics show great eye application. I really hope all our pieces are identical to this one. I can only imagine how great she'll look up close and personal.

She's looking just fine. Hopefully she'll make her Nov release date

the only thing that really bothers me about the final is that it doesn't have her chains.(on the bra thingy like the original) (not that that will stop me from getting her) LOL but I thought that was a nice touch. hopefully a few of the other statues wont have that done to them. I love Xiall and Cleopsis the way they are, id hate for sideshow to even change the slightest detail on them.....lol but even so, i'll still get them.

I stand 100% corrected on my last post, looking at the pics again on a bigger screen & those additional ones they look fine.

I can't wait to get her.

Now if they would just hurry up with the pre-order for Kier

Neil

the only thing that really bothers me about the final is that it doesn't have her chains.(on the bra thingy like the original) (not that that will stop me from getting her) LOL but I thought that was a nice touch. hopefully a few of the other statues wont have that done to them. I love Xiall and Cleopsis the way they are, id hate for sideshow to even change the slightest detail on them.....lol but even so, i'll still get them.

Sideshow admitted that they forgot to put the chains on at the show.It will be available with the statue.

I'd really like to see a shot of her without the demons round her as I won't be using mine when she's here just so we get an idea what it looks like without them

Neil
I second that, I really would like to see that.

I don`t get it why someone want those creatures out. Them hiding under her skirt, give her a more supreme being feeling. Probably can the skirt be adjusted to hide em some more.
Kids bro, just kids :lol. I'd rather my family not get creeped by it. Once I have my own place, I could care less lol.

Confirmed from Sideshow that this is the production piece.

174pyr.jpg

2q8vck9.jpg

415af.jpg
:rotfl
I don't care so much of the face, I will angle her to mostly see the booty :wink1:
400242-queen-of-the-dead-003.jpg

I guess I'll concede . I don't see wonky eyes in that pic at all but people over at statue forum are bringing up wonky eyes too so I must be wrong. It just really confuses me cause I just don't see it. HOW COME I DON'T SEE IT?!!! : (
You ain't solo, Han Solo. My Poison Ivy has wonky eyes, I can't see it; but friends say they do. I don't care, she is too sexy to look in the eyes :wink1:

I think she looks amazing--I really don't want to start collecting another line but I may have to get her. I just need to scrounge up a small amount of discipline to stop at one statue. :lol Who am I kidding? If I had any amount of self-restraint when it comes to this hobby I wouldn't have a room full of these things. If I get her I'll have a hard time not getting a few more.
Hahah, why I try so hard to stick to my female only rule. Plus I even added to it so I can limit it, she has to be sexy or pass :lol

She's looking just fine. Hopefully she'll make her Nov release date
:hi5:
Hopefully I win the lotto by then :lol

I stand 100% corrected on my last post, looking at the pics again on a bigger screen & those additional ones they look fine.

I can't wait to get her.

Now if they would just hurry up with the pre-order for Kier

Neil
:goodpost:

I think she will probably be end of Spook, she seems to be winning the whole show.

Sideshow admitted that they forgot to put the chains on at the show.It will be available with the statue.

LOL wow! thanks for the info though, I had not seen that. either way, even if they did not include them, they would not be that hard to make and ad to her.

I have to laugh at the comment about how the little minions are what makes this overly sexualized and buxom Queen of the Dead unfriendly to kids.

But to each their own. Hopefully we'll get this piece by the end of November.

I have to laugh at the comment about how the little minions are what makes this overly sexualized and buxom Queen of the Dead unfriendly to kids.

Just my opinion, but I think Kier has the hottest bod out of the females.

haha in a Mexican household, that doesn't really have an effect. It's just any thing unnecessarily dead or something; at least for my family, has a worry need. I myself dont care much for the minions, but I don't display anything over sexual ATM, I only have Black Cat, Harley Quinn, and some of my bombshells on display. Supes will go up, but people like catwoman, ivy, lady death, and scarlet witch are boxed up. Just my reasoning.

I get what you mean though. Just each to their own, right?

Just my opinion, but I think Kier has the hottest bod out of the females.

:exactly:

^ it's all good, Doc. It's just that most guys on here have the opposite problem, either because of kids or wives/gfs.

I really hope Sideshow doesn't delay her again, especially since she is schedule to ship sometime next month. My anticipation is on overdrive!

Haha I always love the good ol' missus doesn't approve excuse :lol

My missus can disapprove all she likes...I'm having her ;) lol

As I've said before the minions will remain away in the box until my daughter is a little older at 2 & a half I do think they are a bit much for her but it won't always be the case

Will Sideshow be at NYCC this weekend?
Are there any chances that she'll be on show there if they are?

Haha I always love the good ol' missus doesn't approve excuse :lol

What confuses me most?!:

1. Significant others going "YOUR STATUE HAS BOOBS AND THOSE 1/4 SCALE RESIN BOOBS ARE A PERSONAL THREAT TO ME, SHE SHALL NOT PAAAASSSS!!"

or

2. Men: "Those 1/4 scale resin boobs are hawt! WOW :drool "

Both of these mindsets strike me as WTF.

LOL:

R.

Back