Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad the minions are removable. They don't fit the statue at all and are neither scary nor interesting designs. Just gross/disgusting for the sake of it, IMO.

Now I can finally purchase her. :yess:

Well Sideshow still haven't moved the date on the site, even if the flex pays where all moved to December...

uW28ZZV.jpg

Well Sideshow still haven't moved the date on the site, even if the flex pays where all moved to December...

uW28ZZV.jpg

I've been thinking that has been the case the whole time. We'll really know for sure by Wednesday, a rep had told me sometimes the site hasn't been updated. Guess we'll find out this week.

I had already pre-ordered all three statues before I received my alliance package. I opened a live chat, gave them the code and got $25 off on Gethsemoni. Customer service was very helpful. Fingers crossed that she will still be released into the wild this month.

Ah man I'm sooooo close to actually pulling the trigger on this. I just can't decide if I want to use rewards points on her or wait for a code or just wait for in hand pics....decisions, decisions.

from my intel based on those who are doing Flex-Play, my prediction is middle of December, just throwing it out there

Be Cool
Al

Back