Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am experiencing a personal drama: someone has to tell me why my father hid me season 4? Why? WHY? :gah:

Got my decals for Spock and Kirk from EF today.

IMG_9905.JPG

Got my Spock today. He's a great figure. Right off the bat I was happy with how easy it is to change all those hands he comes with. He looks great though I do see the kinda potato type of sculpt thing I've seen some people talk about. It doesn't bother me and you can't see it on every angle. I'm impressed by the outfit too. I showed it to my father(just the picture of the figure on the back of the box) and he didn't know it WAS a picture of the figure, he thought it was an actual photo of Nimoy so it does look great. I'm definitely gonna get Kirk now. I took some pics and I'll upload them soon as I get the chance :)

Just got Kirk today. Great figure. Got the exclusive and really like the phaser rifle. Was going to get the regular at first but glad i got the exclusive. Going to order Spock next week. The exclusive Vulcan Lyre isn't that exciting to me so i'm on the fence if it's worth the extra $20. I'll probably get it though since it's only $20.
What i'm really on the fence with is if i should get the exclusive Bones figure or just the regular. The Exclusive medical top he comes with really is of no interest to me but I kind of feel like I should get the exclusive anyway because i know it will probably bother me down the road if i don't have it just because i'll feel like i don't have the complete set.

Just got Kirk today. Great figure. Got the exclusive and really like the phaser rifle. Was going to get the regular at first but glad i got the exclusive. Going to order Spock next week. The exclusive Vulcan Lyre isn't that exciting to me so i'm on the fence if it's worth the extra $20. I'll probably get it though since it's only $20.
What i'm really on the fence with is if i should get the exclusive Bones figure or just the regular. The Exclusive medical top he comes with really is of no interest to me but I kind of feel like I should get the exclusive anyway because i know it will probably bother me down the road if i don't have it just because i'll feel like i don't have the complete set.

LOL This is the exact same dilemma I had that I posted about a page back. I ended up getting the EX. I know in the end I would of regretted not getting them.

Back