Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Bones joins the crew!
9740f68411e520913995acbed80bdab1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great looking figure but he kind of has that City on the Edge of Forever cordrazine OD vibe going on. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]325040._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Here's my little review of the figure. Nothing fancy. Just showing you what you get. I think most folks will be very happy. I sure am.:banana

Thank you for the kind review. Really appreciate it. But I am not the sculptor, I just formulate and orchestra the 1/6 Trek projects.

Sent from my EVA-AL00 using Tapatalk

Who is the actual sculptor? I don't see a credit anywhere on the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exalted Freak member and custom sculptor extraordinaire Inigou sculpted Kirk (for my money easily the best of the three so far), but mystery seems to enshroud the identity of the sculptor of the rest, although we've been led to believe it's been the same artist for all sans Kirk. Maybe I've missed the discussion on this somewhere, but I only know Inigou for sure..

Exalted Freak member and custom sculptor extraordinaire Inigou sculpted Kirk (for my money easily the best of the three so far), but mystery seems to enshroud the identity of the sculptor of the rest, although we've been led to believe it's been the same artist for all sans Kirk. Maybe I've missed the discussion on this somewhere, but I only know Inigou for sure..

You are correct, Kirk is the best by far and it showed in the Poppies votes this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Maddox sculpted Spock and Bones - no mystery. Likely the rest of the TOS crew we've already seen too.

Back