Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong thread I know but these made me laugh when I saw them in Wal-Mart today. Could not find one for Kirk. His must have been sold out... :lol

TrekWheels.JPG

Wow, those are some really sad looking Hot Wheels they've gone with.

Speaking of strange sights, I was pretty surprised to find this in the middle of our main shopping mall today. Was actually pretty impressive from above!

20160904_132804.jpg

20160904_132851 - Copy.jpg

I'd first try putting a little piece of painter's or masking tape on the wrist peg and then push the hand on the peg. Don't place so little tape that it will get stuck inside the hand hole, or so much that it sticks out obviously. Going this route will increase the size of the peg and add a little friction to prevent it from pulling off too easily, and make it easy to clean up if it doesn't work out or if you decide to sell the figure.

Deepening the hole of the hand will work. Don't enlarge the hole but just deepening it with control.
Thank you both, I shall try both approaches!

The heatwave is over. Can't believe that just last week they sat at the pool and ate ice-cream!
“Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain…”

Back