Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

Because of the slight hint of a mustache, I thought it was Errol Flynn as Zorro, but that wouldn't exactly be quotable.

Nice! When I was in 2nd grade my mother bribed me to learn the alphabet and as a reward she bought me Butch and Smoke. I only have Ranger, Tonto and Butch with their respective horses. :)

Because of the slight hint of a mustache, I thought it was Errol Flynn as Zorro, but that wouldn't exactly be quotable.

princessbride07.jpg

It's almost definitely going to be The Princess Bride, Dave teased that a 1/6 company were getting the license for it a few months back.

Would also like to see a set of wrath of red uni figs.

If QMX is starting a Hell on Wheels line of figures I have to assume we will be getting a Thomas Durant figure.

If this is true it would also guarantee us of a Chief O'Brien figure! :idea

Hmmm...Either Justified or Preacher for the western? They wouldn't say they have a new licence since they already have Firefly.

I'm hoping it's Justified.

Hmmm...Either Justified or Preacher for the western? They wouldn't say they have a new licence since they already have Firefly.

It seems that some people are trying to tie the third picture to the modern western. I don't think there is a figure shown for the western. The third picture has to be Jayne, which goes along with the statement about new Star Trek and Firefly figures.

The Lone Ranger sounds great but I wouldn't call it a Modern Western.

Until someone tops mine this will do for me:
16278852650_96e6a92434_h.jpg

I wouldn't call any western a "modern western" - that might be something someone might call Justified, though I don't know who.

How about "Deadwood" for the modern western? Great show and it certainly had (some) fans. I can't think of a lot of other contemporary television westerns that fall in the fan favorite category.

The Lone Ranger sounds great but I wouldn't call it a Modern Western.

Until someone tops mine this will do for me:
16278852650_96e6a92434_h.jpg

Very nice, I want one! :)

Depends if by "modern" they mean set in modern day (Justified?) or just a current series (Hell on Wheels?)

I too would prefer the Lone Ranger, but actually want a movie version to go with my HT Tonto. Be great if another company could pick up the license from HT, the development work on the Ranger is already done.

I don't understand this conversation.

I've never watched Firefly, but the hat makes it obvious what character it is . Plus I've often heard that series called a modern western.... So....

How about "Deadwood" for the modern western? Great show and it certainly had (some) fans. I can't think of a lot of other contemporary television westerns that fall in the fan favorite category.

That's would be possible but the hat doesn't suggest it.

Could you post the hat pic?

See post #893.

The thing to keep in mind here is that it doesn't look like any of the pictures posted represent whatever the "modern" western is. They've given us pictures from 'Supernatural', 'Princess Bride', 'Firefly', and Star Trek.

See post #893.

The thing to keep in mind here is that it doesn't look like any of the pictures posted represent whatever the "modern" western is. They've given us pictures from 'Supernatural', 'Princess Bride', 'Firefly', and Star Trek.

Firefly is the "modern western".

Back