Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

Nice reviews.
Spock's paint apps do look a bit odd, but will wait until I have them in hand.

i really want these, i'm not a huge tos series fan but something about these are just rooted in my youth, with my dad loving this show, and me getting into tng while he still liked the original the best :):) i don't know, i can't pass them up, nostalgia is so powerful :) Also i was going to order the exclusives, but with tax they are like 220 each, but my preorder on bigbadtoystore is at 159.99 each, i must have got them early or something, as much as i want the exclusives, paying an extra 60 each i can't do... but yea, strangely enough i don't think i want a picard, maybe a locutus though, and i love tng... i'll probably change my mind when i see pics :)

The EBay exclusives are being sold by me and yes they are legit. The delivery date is an estimate that eBay come up with and I can not change it.

They will be shipped on the official release. As Dave has pointed out we will have them way before the official release but we will not be breaking the release date.

I sm so sorry that I ***ged these without knowing the whole story. I hope you can forgive me. It looks like Ebay enforces delivery dates without knowing the ins and outs of the process. once again So sorry for shooting my mouth off without knowing the full story.

No it's fine, I can see your just looking out for the community. On a good note I have come across a work around that will allow me to show a more realistic date :).

Going to change them all today to something more suitable.

McCoy looks like he'll be on display per the Qmx newsletter.

From QMx Insider email:

See More QMx 1:6 Articulated Figures at SDCC!

Fans of 1:6 articulated figures won’t want to miss the Quantum Mechanix (QMx) booth (#4145) at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2016!

QMx is expanding its Master Series 1:6-scale articulated figure line in a big way with new licenses and new characters.

Come see new prototypes of your favorite pop culture characters as 1:6 figures. Our new licenses include:
•a popular TV show with a paranormal bent.
•a beloved quotable classic movie.
•a fan-favorite modern Western TV show.
We’ll also have more original Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation and Firefly figures on display.

Our critically acclaimed, inaugural Master Series figure, Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, has been selling briskly, but a few will be available for purchase at SDCC.
The latest Master Series figures, the Star Trek 50th Anniversary Captain Kirk and Spock, will be on sale for the first time at our booth.

Guess who will be appearing at Comic-Con. Visit the QMx booth #4145 to find out!

Trek.jpg

Not to derail, but from the clues above, I'm guessing Supernatural, Princess Bride, and...modern tv western? Deadwood? Hell on Wheels?

Damn, I wanted #2 to be the Lone Ranger.

I did some Google-Fu and I think that the "fan favorite modern TV western" and pic #3 may be Jayne from Firefly.

Firefly_Jayne.jpg

So, Princess Bride.
Never seen it. Had to look it up on IMDB to see what it was all about.

What???!!!! You've never seen Princess Bride! That's inconceivable! :slap

Yea, one of the greatest movies in cinematic history. Never heard of it?

And the tv western isn't Firefly - they already have that license. The western is a NEW license. The photos are not necessarily related to the 2 new licenses, although I do think number 2 is from Princess Bride, obviously. Not sure about 1, but 3 is Jayne and 4 is McCoy of course.

Under 30 years old I'll guess.

1 is the main long-haired dude from Supernatural. Not seen the show myself.

Supernatural-Brothers.jpg

3 is Jayne

4 is McCoy.

So, just the masked Zorro dude from 2?

Screw Princess Bride, I want the Lone Ranger.

Back