Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They come with sound effects! Around a minute worth.

IMG_5985.JPG

Man, I wish someone would produce the bridge!

I don't think they'd cost that much to make either. They're pretty basic construction/design. It's display space that's a SOB, especially with Uhura + Spock's station + chair & platform + helm. But, QMx could certainly do a singe detailed backdrop piece. Even a section that fits nicely in a detolf would be appreciated. A bit like the Hollywood Collectibles statues:

SpockThumb112111.jpg

Anx, that beauty all yours? Looks awesome.

Yep :duff

I have two, different looks, deciding which I prefer and will then make them both look the same.

FullSizeRender(19).jpg

Then I'm making the railing and changing the floor.

I also have all the parts to build a third station, but will probably just make the door myself - or part of it - because that's fairly simple to do.

Yep :duff

I have two, different looks, deciding which I prefer and will then make them both look the same.

View attachment 320569

Then I'm making the railing and changing the floor.

I also have all the parts to build a third station, but will probably just make the door myself - or part of it - because that's fairly simple to do.

Those look great. Tough call to make. I like the one on the right but you can't lose with either look. I'm jeally, my friend :lol

Back