Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! Here's another:

Alas, I believe I am done collecting QMx, through no fault of theirs; a generous friend gave me his Mezco 1:12 Spock, and I like it even more! It looks at least as good as the QMx figure but with a much more accurate skin tone, and the scale makes it easier to world-build for; the missus is buying me a MOTUC Megator for Valentine's Day, and I think he'll make a perfect TOS-style giant for Spock to meet in a toy photo.

Here's the Mezco version.

Mezco One:12 Collective Spock by Monte Williams, on Flickr

32578786675_de594b12f8.jpg

32538050096_04006e2cc1.jpg

32578789675_4a11a9ed50.jpg

32578788745_ce8358a928.jpg

I am blown away!

I made myself a "heater" in hopes QMX someday releases some "Piece of the Action" threads for their figures

Great custom figures!
Can you give a break down of how you put those together? They look impressive.

Gamester.JPG

Thanks so much.
Sorry for the delay. I just got back from a long business trip. I planned to take more pictures, but my wife hates my Shahna.

Here are some of my project notes:

• I used "Shrinky Dinks" kits to make the collars.
  • Green hair (found in Micheal's yarn area) glued small bits at a time. - sculpted with hair spray
  • Phicen Body
  • Kumik Head 15-32
  • Added face make-up
  • Silver ACPLAY swim suit
  • Silver Super Duck cheerleader suit
  • Silver craft store ribbon (two kinds)
  • Brass tubing
  • Modified fish hooks
  • Sculpted "Land of the Giants" looking can opener.

Thanks for posting all the great pics everyone!

Have you hung those on your wall? If so, I might do that with mine. It's a good idea and saves some space!

Yes I thought about the door which would've been great
but have no room
I've got the transporter and the helm and 4 chairs plus a 3 foot enterprise master replica

Back