Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Wrath of Khan Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at an end game with a few odd figures (coomodel vampire, lady dragon by moonlight). Then they spring this and im looking at maybe +5 figures and ecto 1. I hate to say it but i want 1/6 to be over for me. Waiting for the day.

One more of Spock:

WOK4.jpg

The uniforms look fantastic but the head sculpts look a bit too old imo, especially for Kirk. I'm sure the sculpts will be improved before production and the final figures will be amazing.

If they make McCoy from TWOK then I think this is how I will display my Star Trek trinity. This was always my favorite Star Trek uniform.

Given the number of Qmx figure announcements, and how long it took to ship Mal, there will be lots of time to save up for these :yess:

I have Nanjin's figures from this already, but will gladly pay for licensed ones. I actually think the heads on the custom figures were nicer than the new ones. Hopefully the tailoring on Kirk's uniform will be adjusted to account for the fat suit, as it was very tight fitting on the custom, making it nearly impossible to move his legs.

And yes, Khan must be made.

I have Nanjin's figures. While these will be cheaper, and likely different head paints, I'm good with the ones I have.

But those TNG figs... must haves!

Great time for Star Trek.

these look really nice. I am looking forward to seeing the painted prototypes.

Also have Nanjins WoK figures and love 'em. If these sculpts are better, might just pick those up, but I'm definitely satisfied. What a fantastic time to be a 1/6 collector :)

What I would like to see...

james-doohan-as-cmdr-montgomery-scotty-scott.jpg
Scotty in his engineering suit...
ScottyVest.jpg
...and Scotty in his engineers vest.

Back