Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything at all? Crickets for 3 months now. I just want to buy a pennywise.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Qmx doesn’t like to put preorders up until the figures are basically finished being produced to avoid long delays like some companies have. So we likey won’t hear much until this is nearly in hand. A little frustrating but it beats the 12+ month delay from Sideshow and HT.

Is it worth hanging on for the QMs as Acme toys have a preorder out now.

For the two figures I want from them, QMX doesn't have a successful history of following through. All I wanted from them was Raylan Givens and now Pennywise. Quiet on both fronts so might as well get a decent third party figure. Who knows if this will ever see release.

I remember Nanjin posting something in Facebook regarding the QMX Pennywise figure. If I'm not mistaken, it had something to do with someone "stealing" the license... or maybe it was the prototype, I'm not sure, but I'm sure it had to do with Pennywise and it wasn't good news. This was some time ago.

In their Q&A on this forum QMx said that they don't have the licenses for everything they show; it's to help them gain the license. So if things didn't fall into place we're not getting it. It would be nice to know whether they're still working on it or not though.

I think I may go the bootleg route if QM do decide to release I could always sell on. Shame that QM doesn’t look too bad

At Toyfair today $249.99 msrp Q32019 release
Toy-Fair-2019-QMX-Booth-003.jpg
Toy-Fair-2019-QMX-Booth-004.jpg

As much as I want a 1:6 this one still is missing the mark. Custom may need to happen if the licensed one doesn't improve.

As much as I want a 1:6 this one still is missing the mark. Custom may need to happen if the licensed one doesn't improve.

I kinda agree. I really want something from this movie but still not sure what. I like the heads on this, but I kind of like the dirtied outfit on the 3rd party one better.

Hopefully if and when it releases there will be some improvements. I would be happy to give them my money as long as there is at least a base to work from. Custom clothing is super expensive so hopefully at least the clothing gets some love.

The clothes would look great with some weathering. I’m actually really looking forward to this licensed pennywise.

I weathered my custom and it turned out pretty good.
a1ab2d7117a5aed194f660f78d6b248f.jpg

f130a0cb8e620335f13a1a733d7a7087.jpg

So is the Qmx version ever going to see the light of day? I asked Nanjin directly but he said it was up to HQ to move forward.

Back