• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Items for sale - will take offers, clearing collection, below retail: Green Goblin, Pennywise and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi I have a few items for sale if you are interested?

• 1/6 Toys Era ‘The Fiend’ glider only - thinking around 170 gbp
  • 1/6 Hot Toys Pennywise [I don’t have pictures of him yet as I haven’t quite decided whether to sell him or not – I’m but still interested in your offer if you wish]
DARKSEID, STEPPENWOLF, NEWT, GRINDELWALD - ALL SOLD

All in good condition and the two model kits are completely untouched/mint

The Newt Scamander has some stickers/label on the inside of the suitcase that have begun to lose some of their stickiness but that is an easy fix

Let me know if you are interested and what prices you are thinking.

All the best

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

GG 4.jpg
GG 6.jpg
GG 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I have a few items for sale if you are interested?

• 1/6 Toys Era ‘The Fiend’ [Willem Dafoe’s Green Goblin] Deluxe Ed with Glider - £200
  • 1/6 Hot Toys Pennywise [I don’t have pictures of him yet as I haven’t quite decided whether to sell him or not – I’m but still interested in your offer if you wish]
DARKSEID, STEPPENWOLF, NEWT, GRINDELWALD - ALL SOLD

All in good condition and the two model kits are completely untouched/mint

The Newt Scamander has some stickers/label on the inside of the suitcase that have begun to lose some of their stickiness but that is an easy fix

Let me know if you are interested and what prices you are thinking.

All the best

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

View attachment 655990View attachment 655991View attachment 655992View attachment 655993View attachment 655994View attachment 655995
What do you have in mind for Pennywise?

What do you have in mind for Pennywise?
Honestly I forgot I still had this page up.
I was going to keep my Pennywise and use it to display the other Inart head as they are compatible with the Hot Toys body.
However, feel free to comment/message me with your best price and I will genuinely consider it.
Thanks for the interest,
All the best.

Honestly I forgot I still had this page up.
I was going to keep my Pennywise and use it to display the other Inart head as they are compatible with the Hot Toys body.
However, feel free to comment/message me with your best price and I will genuinely consider it.
Thanks for the interest,
All the best.
Okay no problem thanks I do have a Hot Toys Batman Beyond Arkham Knight VGM39 brand new in the box that I was going to trade for something I actually posted on here I don't know if you're interested in that or not but I got it up here anyway I'm looking for some other figures also. In particular Mondo Beast Man and anti-eternia He-Man, I collect all kinds of 1/6 scale figures. Okay man I'll let you know

Hi mate,
Thanks for the swap offers but sadly none of those figures would fit my collection/interests.
Just message me/comment with a price if you are still interested in the Pennywise.

Back