Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the Qmx version ever going to see the light of day? I asked Nanjin directly but he said it was up to HQ to move forward.
On their Facebook, they replied to a comment about Pennywise saying to keep an eye out in q3. Who knows, but hopefully something happens soon...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Still no word? I get there is a lot work on all fronts to get a project done but this is nuts...ACME in the mail.

Got a vague reply from customer support: Thanks for reaching out. The Pennywise figure is still in development, and he is coming along very nicely. As of right now I do not have an estimated timeline for when he will be available. I would suggest following us on Facebook and/or Twitter, or subscribing to the QMx Insider newsletter for the most up-to-date information on when he will be available for purchase.

Looking forward to ACME and adding some necessary blood.

I hope hot toys assigned the one that sculpted yondu to make pennywise head and not yulli or kojun. Their two main sculptor: yulli and kojun are always assigned to more popular character ex: joker, tony stark.

66834675_10162042228340582_8287869572137091072_n.jpg
Really digging that second sculpt

Back