Quantum Mechanics Star Trek The Original Series Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it Jim, he's ordered! I was waiting for the movie version, and I don't really have room for him, but I couldn't pass on this figure. I guess I can put him in a hibernation chamber until I get another Detolf. LOL

for some reason it wouldnt let me order the chair and khan to canada in the same order, it kept insisting i remove one from the cart. Ridiculous and super annoying. I ended up ordering Khan cause I know it was limited, but I'll be getting the chair from another source out of annoyance.

What I'd really love is to have a TOS villains shelf with Khan, the Gorn, a Klingon and maybe a Mugato (not the Will Ferrell version).

Yeah the TWOK figure definitely has a much more interesting outfit and look. But it will still be kinda cool to see both versions displayed together I think.

Looking forward to ordering this soon...
Great looking figure. Looking at pics while I watch the episode, and it definitely captures the character.

As for future villains... I’m open to almost anything, but I would like a nomad as an extra at some point, maybe with Scotty.

The site shows “ in stock” and yet when you
Call QMX , they tell you not in yet till middle of Dec

But yet when you order, they would charge
you immediately. It seems dodgy to me to say something
Is In stock while immediately charging you
In my opinion

The Review Spot has a video up for this. It’s looking pretty good. Sort of wish I had picked up Kirk and Spock. I don’t want to grab this and Bones but not have them.

Back