Quantum Mechanics Star Trek The Original Series Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember McCoy went live 3pm central on a Friday. I will continue to check but I'm gonna hate having to spend all weekend following this.

I want him but two things prevent me from buying him. The Captain's Chair is coming real soon and I want that more, and I just don't have them room when I figure in the space for the chair, and the rest of the bridge crew.

I want him but two things prevent me from buying him. The Captain's Chair is coming real soon and I want that more, and I just don't have them room when I figure in the space for the chair, and the rest of the bridge crew.

:exactly:

If you go the chair route, Khan also wouldn't really work well in that display. This is the same quandary I'm in.

Wonderful sculpt! However, I'll probably wait for the TWOK version... maybe. Not a fan of the rooted hair on the prototype.

My wife has informed me that this will be my Xmas present...do I have a great girl or what?

Was thinkin' about skippin' and waitin' for gold shirt version...
Nah, it's too much a risk. PO'd via OSK! :D

If the gold shirt version is ever made I'll just sell this one in its favor.

$150... gonna have to buy this one. Will make a great Trio with Spock and Kirk.

Now QMX, make me a Gorn!!!

I wonder if it will be shipping in time to be here by Christmas?

I suppose...

I get so many emails, I just fear that it could get buried and lost.

QMx has us all spooked with all the EXTREMELY limited quantities talk while allowing overseas retailers to begin an actual pre-order process for their customers. How many of the extremely limited run are already spoken for?

Seems like an odd and inexplicable business choice for QMx...

Yeah, but I also remember them warning us about McCoy, and both the standard and exclusive of that are still available on their site. So I imagine as long as you get your order in during the first two days or so you should be fine.

According to Nanjin's Facebook this goes live for presell Monday in the US

Back