Quantum Mechanics Star Trek The Original Series Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000?! That IS a tiny run. I need it to at last at least till Friday for me to have a chance of getting one. We shall see what happens.

According to Nanjin's Facebook this goes live for presell Monday in the US

I know there's still quite a bit of day left, but the well is still dry at QMx on this figure.... And no heads up email that was supposed to give us a "few days" notice on this release either.

I wonder which Monday the QMx Execs who informed Nanjin had in mind...

He's up, HE'S UP!!!!!!!

Captain's Chair is up too!! I say again, CAPTAIN'S CHAIR IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ORDER NOW!!!

Both Are IN STOCK and shipping IMMEDIATELY!!!!

It would be funny if in a month both those things are still up on their site and the urgent messages of "HE'S UP"
will look ridiculous hah. But then again, Mayne not!

In any case I share the excitement!! so happy to finally have him and that damn chair on the way. for under 300 you get a chair and a solid figure.. great deal!

You're probably right, Ray!

Nothing like generating the feeling of product scarcity to guarantee good day one sales!

Pretty sure Kahn is limited (at least initially) to about 1,014 pieces (including the replacement buffer), so its a pretty good idea to get on that train relatively quickly.

That said, if he sells out quickly, and assuming there is no explicit limitation in the licensing agreement, there's always a chance they will produce more. I assume QMx is not allergic to making money!

Thanks for the heads up on this bud, I definitely didn't get an email from QMX haha!!

Right!? So much for that ridiculous process...

Too true... I have to admit they had me. I was gonna get him anyways but it got me anxiously checking every day or so and keeping my eyes open for this to go up today!

Received the email earlier and pre-ordered as well. Regardless of the number to be released, at $150 shipped, it's a refreshing deal now-a-days.

Received the email earlier and pre-ordered as well. Regardless of the number to be released, at $150 shipped, it's a refreshing deal now-a-days.

You're lucky in the US. We don't get such a deal for international shipping to Canada... They've added a hefty $44 for shipping. Sure makes the $28 Sideshow charges look like a lot better deal. But there was no other cheaper option this time around.

Have to admit I'm a bit on the fence now. As much as I really love the sculpt and price, it's still a pretty barebones figure in an outfit that isn't really my favorite.

I wish there was time to at least check out people's in hand pics first, but by the time they arrive this'll likely be sold out already.

Ordered, after which I checked my E-mail to find the notice that he was available. No harm, no foul, Mary Xmas to me(I love my wife)...P

Have to admit I'm a bit on the fence now. As much as I really love the sculpt and price, it's still a pretty barebones figure in an outfit that isn't really my favorite.

I wish there was time to at least check out people's in hand pics first, but by the time they arrive this'll likely be sold out already.

If nothing else, based on Michael’s in hand review, I’m sure you’re just fine ordering now...especially if you’re as impressed by the sculpt as I am. And anyway, knowing you, you’ll probably tailor him a beautiful gold tunic yourself for some extra flash..!

Back