Quantum Mechanics Star Trek The Original Series Khan Noonien Singh 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited. While I love getting the crew, a few baddies adds some oomph to the shelf. While I think it's impossible we'll ever get a Gorn, I hope this sells well enough to net us at least a Klingon and a Romulan. Heck, if they made a Klingon, they could give us variants, Kor, Kang, and Koloth!

You're so right! I'm all in for aliens/baddies mixed in between crew members releases. Add some diversity!

I agree, but there are apparently five select retailers who have been given permission from QMx to sell this release, at least on of which has him on pre-order right now as we speak!

I want to order direct from QMx because (among other reasons), the retailer who has Kahn up now is located in the UK, and I don't want to incur those shipping fees - particularly when QMx generally offers free shipping for orders above $100 US.

This was billed as an extremely limited release, so if I miss out because QMx doesn't have its ducks in a row, I'm won't be very happy...

Looks like QMx may have exclusive rights to US distribution for this release (that might be what Nanjin was referring to). I just checked Planet Action Figures (the UK retailer I, and others, spoke of earlier). It appears they have no option for US sales/shipping...

I have a couple of messages in to Nanjin, but he may be in Hong Kong asleep at the moment (or swamped with work on the release of Kahn and "The Chair"). No reply yet...

Having taken the promo shots, I can tell you its a great-looking figure in-hand. I didn't know what the price was going to be but $149 is fantastic - wouldn't pass it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks great. I kind of wish they all had that neck joint. But at least they have a body to use for green wrap Kirk now.

Looks good, but i'll pass. For me, Khan identifies predominantly with STII, rather than TOS. My money is going toward the movie look. The prototype looks amazing.

I think OneSixthKit will be stocking him.
I'm thinkin' about placing my PO there. But I really don't want it to be shipped around New Year holidays because it WILL get stuck in post for a month...

You ever asked OSK to stock your paid order for later shipping?

I'm thinkin' about placing my PO there. But I really don't want it to be shipped around New Year holidays because it WILL get stuck in post for a month...

You ever asked OSK to stock your paid order for later shipping?

No, I've never done that. I guess it's a possibility.

We'll see. I'll place my order anyway, here's hope everything's gonna be cool (winter pun intended).

If you order him direct from QMX, when do they take your money? Anybody got a list of who exactly is carrying him? I had no idea he was up for preorder anywhere. I thought all the shots I'd been seeing lately were more teasing.

I don't even see an order button for him on qmx. Just a waitlist option. Did they sell through him already? This whole thing is super quick as it says he starts shipping in only a month.

no one knows.

by the way as I mentioned yesterday, the chair never made it past "coming soon" either and that was posted months ago, so who knows when any of this could even go up. if it does.

Back