Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

The sculpts seem much older than the characters appear on the show and far too textured to me. Definitely good with my kitbashed figures. Though I'd be interested in some of their accessories.

Both look ok...a little "rough" but their prototypes so hopefully they get tweaked.

Well, if the Star Trek line is any indication, 175. No clue on release.

The sculpts look pretty dead on to me for the guys in the last couple of seasons.....Ackles is almost 40, so I think they've aged him accordingly. Sam may look a little older than he should, but it still looks very much how he does on the show now.

Yeah, I don't really understand the criticism here. They look awesome and these aren't even professional pictures or anything, so I'm really confident.

Thank you Michael Crawford for some great shots! :clap

Saving people...

Sam.jpg

Hunting things...

Dean.jpg

The family business.

Dean2.jpg

The sculpts look pretty dead on to me for the guys in the last couple of seasons.....Ackles is almost 40, so I think they've aged him accordingly. Sam may look a little older than he should, but it still looks very much how he does on the show now.

Yeah, Sam/Padalecki has looked a bit haggard on the show for a while now. And Dean/Ackles ain't no spring chicken these days, either. 241 straight episodes over eleven years, with another full season to come, will do that to a person, I guess... :lol

That's what they probably really look like before they hit the make-up trailer for the day.

I wonder if they have the mark on Dean's arm if he comes with the First Blade.

This is fantastic. Just need Castiel now and I'm good.

Such a kickass show.

Still one of my favorite shows. I really hope they end up doing Castiel, Crowley, Bobby and any other characters to go with the boys. Papa Winchester would be great too.:pray:

We really need Bobby for the set! Man, this is awesome. Hopefully there's a bonus Dean head with demon eyes

It's about time we got some supernatural love. I can't wait to add both of these to my collection.

These were not even on my radar to pick up, until I realized I have been watching it since 2005. This may be the longest running show I have ever watched and not become tired of yet.

I really hope QMX do X-Files and BSG figures as well. It's great to see so many tv shows getting picked up these days.

Back