Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

Someone really needs to throw out some high standard X-Files figures onto the market. Sideshow's weren't even very good for the time when they were released, much less now. I honestly thought with the show coming back, these would a shoe-in to happen, but alas not.

0d6cb05800ae27c92d0413756e62a466.jpg

b7c01c2eb17e40ebc6ce9ec704fcd60f.jpg

8849dbbc8317001a11b3f76fd2ceb96b.jpg

0e13f5cec4a980af6f7f78ad4adfdb15.jpg

*********. These guys are must buys.

Someone really needs to throw out some high standard X-Files figures onto the market. Sideshow's weren't even very good for the time when they were released, much less now. I honestly thought with the show coming back, these would a shoe-in to happen, but alas not.
I really thought QMX would have been all over over The X-Files, seems right up their alley. They've done a great job with these Supernatural figures, so fingers crossed they will grab some more licences down the road.

Definitely gonna buy, but I feel their necks are just a tad long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely gonna buy, but I feel their necks are just a tad long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the necks are too far off, but based on the prototypes, a little standard futzing with the outfits would place the necks to wherever you are happy with them. :)

Sam and Dean2.jpg

The 1/6th is enough for me. I get more excited everytime I see your pics, Zod. SN has been one of my favorite series for years, and to see them getting licensed figures, much less ones that look this good, makes me ecstatic.

The 1/6th is enough for me. I get more excited everytime I see your pics, Zod. SN has been one of my favorite series for years, and to see them getting licensed figures, much less ones that look this good, makes me ecstatic.

These figures are definite buys for me. With any luck, these will sell well and they'll keep the line going for other characters.

Dean looks a teeny bit off to me, but some new paint might fix that.

Dean looks a teeny bit off to me, but some new paint might fix that.

I think it Dean's chin. They oversized his chin just a smudge but in this scale the slightest miscalculation makes a big difference. I don't think the current dean headsculpt looks better than the custom one I am using right now but QMX has a good record of coming through in the past so I think they will still release a figure I'll have to buy. Sam is a definite he is looking great. Honestly, I'll probably have to get the both of them, regardless of which Dean sculpt I end up using, for the accessories.

Anyone heard anything about an estimated time on official info like specs and pics? I doubt it, but I thought I would ask.

In for these and a Castiel if they make him.

I'd be in for Castiel and Crowley. Bobby is borderline for me, much as I like the character. Anyone else, I just can't see paying high end prices for, personally, despite my love of the show.

What the hell are these?!! And what happened to the figures posted here in JULY? WTF?!!
(From QMX site)
zJy94sY.jpg

Those are statues-both where shown during SDCC.

I'd be in for Castiel and Crowley. Bobby is borderline for me, much as I like the character. Anyone else, I just can't see paying high end prices for, personally, despite my love of the show.
Yeah I'd be in for Sam, Dean, Cas and Crowley, but Bobby is not essential for me. These are going to be AUD$350 for each figure anyway and I'm already not planning on buying direct from QMX with their ridiculous international shipping charges. By the time any are released we'll also have our new custom charges for anything over $20, so importing will become even more expensive.
I'm sure QMX will make the exclusive item some must hace accessory though that you can only purchase from them directly fml

Yeah, as much as I like Bobby, I can't see myself going beyond the main three due to cost.

I would, however, love the Impala!

Truthfully, the show was the best, for me, anyway, in the early seasons, so, I'd take a John and Bobby over Cas and Crowley, but, judging by the fact that these guys are clearly older and packing stuff like The First Blade and Angel Blades, I'm betting we see Cas and Crowley before Bobby and John. As far as villains go, I don't think anyone has even come close, Lucifer included, to Yellow Eyes.

Out of curiosity, as it's not something I would envision myself spending $150+ on, but would any of you be interested in some of the creatures or ghosts of the series? My first thought was the Scarecrow. He was a creepy mother****er period, but I think he'd look pretty badass on a shelf.

Back