QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if there’s no exclusive for him or if it’s yet to be revealed. Wish I had gotten Kirk and Spock. Too late to jump in now and only have him, McCoy, and Khan plus the remaining crew.

At a show he was holding an enginerring tool. Wonder what happened to it. Still a buy

every time I see one of these go up I feel like a miracle has just occurred.

But we are at a tricky point now. You can feel "complete" with the big three and a bonus Picard and Khan. Now that the secondary TOS crew have started it's going to be extra painful if we don't go all the way.

It will either be the crew completed God willing or ditching your lone Scotty in a few years time.

The sculpt still looks a bit old to me, much like with McCoy, but it's Scotty so I'll probably end up getting it eventually anyway.

And glad to see they included more regular hands, since Doohan always went out of his way to hide the missing finger on the show. Although they really should have included a left phaser hand as well, since that was the hand he always used.

And yeah its odd they didn't include any engineering equipment for him to hold.

I’m in for sure.
If the next one is Uhura, we’ll have the characters from the original mego set that I used to have as a kid.
Of that set, I always liked Scotty best. Something about the red shirt made it a more appealing toy.

Did anyone else notice this in the email announcing Scotty from QMX? The next one will be announced when Scotty is probably shipping in December and as planned its going to be Sulu.

Coming Soon
When Scotty beams in later this year, we'll be debuting another next Star Trek: The Original Series 1:6 Figure. Takei a guess who it might be?

After that its going to be TWoK in the summer and Uhura and Chekov somewhere in between.

Hopefully we will be getting preorders for TNG by this time next year when things are heating up for the Picard show. Please make sure to drop Sisko in-between Nanjin.

Am I up to something here, Nanjin?

Did anyone else notice this in the email announcing Scotty from QMX? The next one will be announced when Scotty is probably shipping in December and as planned its going to be Sulu.

He's lurking in the back here...

I will tell you, he looks really good!

ST_MS_SCOTTY_988x988_03.jpg

Attachments

• ST_MS_SCOTTY_988x988_03_medium.jpg
    ST_MS_SCOTTY_988x988_03_medium.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 140
And yeah its odd they didn't include any engineering equipment for him to hold.

I don’t want to sound ungrateful as I’m glad Scotty’s up for preorder, but I am really disappointed there are no character-specific accessories (other than the hand, which is more actor-specific).
If there was going to be an exclusive version, I assume it’d be up for order at the same time? Or do those usually get announced separately?

I don’t want to sound ungrateful as I’m glad Scotty’s up for preorder, but I am really disappointed there are no character-specific accessories (other than the hand, which is more actor-specific).
If there was going to be an exclusive version, I assume it’d be up for order at the same time? Or do those usually get announced separately?

Specific accessories may increase costs. Better off ganging up together to get some 3d printed.

After that its going to be TWoK in the summer and Uhura and Chekov somewhere in between.

Hopefully we will be getting preorders for TNG by this time next year when things are heating up for the Picard show. Please make sure to drop Sisko in-between Nanjin.

Am I up to something here, Nanjin?

Yeah Nanjin did say on FB that they should be releasing figures on a more regular basis again. Which is definitely great to hear.

The bad news is it looks like Khan is not selling that well and being blown out on SS for $150.

Hope Scotty and the rest of the new TOS do well or it will not be good for the TOS fans

The bad news is it looks like Khan is not selling that well and being blown out on SS for $150.

Hope Scotty and the rest of the new TOS do well or it will not be good for the TOS fans

Actually, Khan was only $150 on QMX's website. It is now sold out there. Don't know why Sideshow sold him at $179... I bet he'll sell out before Christmas.

Back