QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that.

I received the HT Tarkin figure recently. The tunic has a similar flap front as the TWOK jackets. HT used small magnets to secure the flap. I hope QMX does the same, as it will be less bulky and fiddly than those micro snaps that always eventually break.
I did that in 2010 [emoji6] with my first version.

Thin bars of magnets were inserted into the black trim. Improved version will be used on the new development.
c1b45088bffce89d1f4f5102ea9d5042.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

Look forward to seeing it. As much as i want TWOK figures, it's better to take the time to do them right. As Kirk and Spock both look similar, i planned to have Kirk's jacket left "open". Magnets seem like the best way to secure them.

This week finally my Captain's chair arrived. For a long while it was not clear who would get first dibs in sitting in it. Then this happened.

Kirk&Obama1-Text.jpg

Kirk&Obama2-Text.jpg

Twitter.jpg

Where did you have them printed? I have my chair and figures in a Detolf and would like to have a background. These pictures are very nice.

Thanks

Hi :)

Finally got Capt. Kirk this week.
Nice to see him and Spock together on the shelf.

k002.jpg

k003.jpg

k004.jpg

k005.jpg

He has added new colors to those shelves, for sure:

prateleira001.jpg

Very happy with this figure.

My best regards,
Carlos.

I’m really enjoying all the pics, but where is the next figure? Where’s Scotty and Sulu? Where’s Uhura and Chekhov? I’m going to be really passed if QMX drops the ball on this line like they did Firefly.

I'm sure they are coming, but they have other releases to attend to as well. More TNG and TWOK figures are still to come up for pre-order. I just want to know if they will be making the Helm / Navigation console at some point.

My approach is to start making things, like the captain's chair, and, just before I finish it--they release one! I'm working on a bridge station chair right now so of course that will be the accessory that comes with the QMX exclusive edition Uhura. The down side is that I work so slowly, it will be another year before I get that done!

Tom

I'm sure they are coming, but they have other releases to attend to as well. More TNG and TWOK figures are still to come up for pre-order. I just want to know if they will be making the Helm / Navigation console at some point.

Lol. I do worry that not enough of the teased prototypes will get released but part of that is just impatience. It would be nice to have the full bridge crew in the bag before the 40th anniversary of TMP.

Back