QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am impatient, I want a 4 pack next year that includes Sulu, Uhura, Scotty and Chekov. Make it happen.

It would be great to get all four released next year but Chekov has not even been teased yet so seems unlikely. If we get the other three I'll consider that a win!

Uhura and Scotty are tops on my list. I'd love to see work stations for Uhura , Chekov and Sulu. I'd be really happy with 1 work station though, preferably Uhura's.

My story is similar. I jgot a shipping notification from QMX on Tuesday. Within an hour of that I got an email from them saying that it would be delayed til January. This morning however, a package arrived from QMX!

I didn’t have time to open it before leaving for work, but the chair is the only thing I had on order from them, so I think I have it!

Same deal here and it also showed up today despite the tracking still saying it’s showig up tomorrow haha

Makes up for my temporarily lost Khan (not that was QMX’s fault but the wonderful USPS)

Way to go QMX for under promising and over delivering... this is a honerabke way to get customer respect! Thanks again.

Nanjin if you’re here, I want to say a thank you and GREAT JOB on this Captain’s chair! The FX and leathery padded seat really makes this a quality replica. The optional USB plug is really handy! No wasting time with batteries, I can just grab a phone charger to play with the FX!

Just came yesterday. Lovin it ! ABC4C4AD-0058-4D1D-B7D0-029ECD152D33.jpegF75E86FF-FC39-42C6-9984-D8C4FD0E335A.jpeg5B774700-9833-4B7E-A005-33F77D10C66C.jpeg

The wife got me this for Christmas! It being the unselfish month I figured I was going to have to wait, but nope. I mentioned wanting this once and never saw it coming. It's awesome and I am very happy to add it to my collection, strongly recommended. Hoping to score Khan by Feb. :)

It would be great to get all four released next year but Chekov has not even been teased yet so seems unlikely. If we get the other three I'll consider that a win!
Chekov is done. But I am not the one who is handling him.

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

Back