QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With an Uhura Mirror Exclusive, I could opened another series of figures, Mirror Universe characters. Every versions of Spock sculpts that I have, has a Goatee Spock. TOS without Mirror is a perfect picture without a frame. Btw, Scott supposed to have a Mirror exclusive, and he would only cost another USD20 or 25 and should not be above 200
69bd25488ae8dd452ce9149924b8a1f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Nice Scotty, but to me the boots are far too high, compared to the TOS boots in Mirror Mirror going just above the knees, like the ones worn by the TOS Klingons and Captain Koloth (see my avatar). Scotty's are mid thigh, that's too much.

If you produce Uhura I will buy from you all the Mirror Mirror stuff alright.

Nice Scotty, but to me the boots are far too high, compared to the TOS boots in Mirror Mirror going just above the knees, like the ones worn by the TOS Klingons and Captain Koloth (see my avatar). Scotty's are mid thigh, that's too much.

If you produce Uhura I will buy from you all the Mirror Mirror stuff alright.
It was based on the actual boot used. Full length went as high as mid thigh. They were also used in a few western cowboy shows. It should slide down a bit. (Supposed to be kind of loose)

It was based on the actual boot used. Full length went as high as mid thigh. They were also used in a few western cowboy shows. It should slide down a bit. (Supposed to be kind of loose)

Dear Nanjin,
What you are saying might apply to the girls' boots but not to the men's boots. They reach just above their knees and are not meant to slide down a bit.

If you compare your Scotty prototype with the "real" Mirror Scotty you can easily see the difference. Your boots even seem to be too wide.

7KyQr.jpg

[URL="https://tos.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/2x04/TOS_2x10_MirrorMirror0140-Trekpulse.jpg"]

Nanjin, I would have bought every one of those Mirror, Mirror figures.

The only thing I would have asked for is that Kirk and Uhura would not have exposed elbow joints.

Dear Nanjin,
What you are saying might apply to the girls' boots but not to the men's boots. They reach just above their knees and are not meant to slide down a bit.

If you compare your Scotty prototype with the "real" Mirror Scotty you can easily see the difference. Your boots even seem to be too wide.

7KyQr.jpg

[URL="https://tos.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/2x04/TOS_2x10_MirrorMirror0140-Trekpulse.jpg"]
No major issue. I never stop improving until the last moment anyway.

Nanjin, I would have bought every one of those Mirror, Mirror figures.

The only thing I would have asked for is that Kirk and Uhura would not have exposed elbow joints.
Thats why I said Kirk needs to have his own non exposed joint body.....because..... Green Leisure Kirk spearheads Mirror Kirk accessories (vest and boots) Another Kirk is here.

See, this is Product Marketing. Each figure has its specific responsibilities..

So, Nanjin, there is no way we are getting a Sulu and Scott reissue? I missed out in them and I'm deeply regretting it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Finally folded and put in a pre-order for Sulu at Planet Action Figures last night. I'm a bit wary of how this batch may turn out compared to when Nanjin had a hand on the helm but I decided I didn't want to miss out so decided to go with deposit only for now.
There were still 6 pre-order slots available after I placed my P.O. if any other UK collectors are still considering it. Not sure if they ship internationally (although I think so).

Finally folded and put in a pre-order for Sulu at Planet Action Figures last night. I'm a bit wary of how this batch may turn out compared to when Nanjin had a hand on the helm but I decided I didn't want to miss out so decided to go with deposit only for now.
There were still 6 pre-order slots available after I placed my P.O. if any other UK collectors are still considering it. Not sure if they ship internationally (although I think so).

Good luck with that! Maybe Planet Action can pull a rabbit out of their... hat. Meanwhile, for any of you desperate for an in-hand Sulu, there’s a used one on EBay for a mere $365 plus shipping.

Good luck with that! Maybe Planet Action can pull a rabbit out of their... hat. Meanwhile, for any of you desperate for an in-hand Sulu, there?s a used one on EBay for a mere $365 plus shipping.
Thanks - gotta be in it to win it! Worth a throw of the dice for ?20 I suppose.
Strangely the product page still shows the original (superior) head sculpt rather than the smiling one. Selfishly I'll be pretty happy if they revert back to that one...

Are there different QMx issues/versions of Scotty or just one apart from the future re-issue discussed here ? Until now does only exist the version with glued braid instead of painted ones (found on the Kirk n Spock re-issue)? I'd like to know. Thank you.

Pre-orders are open for both Scotty and Sulu on BBTS. I think I did read some concerns that these POs might not be fulfilled by QMx however...

Scotty: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/82584

Sulu: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/89498
Yeah, I had already placed a pre-order with bbts for both but thank you. My intent was to see if Nanjin could shed any light on whether or not these preoders would be fufilled. I do appreciate you sharing these.
Cheers[emoji4]

So, Nanjin, there is no way we are getting a Sulu and Scott reissue? I missed out in them and I'm deeply regretting it.

I believe I only have Sulu, and if I can return to HK/China, promised to assemble 2 scotty from scraps. Might need to take couple of red shirts from my personal Red Shirt Squadron (always wanted to have a whole army of Reds).

Molds will rust. Their molds should be sold as scraps by now.

Thank you so much for responding to my post. I tried to PM you but I found your box to be full.

Yeah, I would love to get both, especially Sulu as he is important part of my collection. Sulu has always been one of my favorite characters.

Would I be able to purchase a Sulu and possibly a Scotty from you?

Thank you again and please take care

Thank you so much for responding to my post. I tried to PM you but I found your box to be full.

Yeah, I would love to get both, especially Sulu as he is important part of my collection. Sulu has always been one of my favorite characters.

Would I be able to purchase a Sulu and possibly a Scotty from you?

Thank you again and please take care

Have been on the site for 10 years and I still don't know how to clear the in box [emoji28] send to my email [email protected]

I believe I still have Sulu. Scotty is definitely out. I agreed to ?try? to assemble 2 for couple of fans with available surplus parts (very little, I have a recycle all extra parts procedure after 2 months from delivery) When I return to HK/China then I can see the possibility, but as of now the return date is an unknown (hint: If I do go back, that means 1/6 trek is having a new horizon)

Back