QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven’t been on thread in awhile. Any news on re-releasing Kirk and Spock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t been on thread in awhile. Any news on re-releasing Kirk and Spock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pending. Sulu early next year, possibly TMP Kirk in December for 40th Anniversary. I would have thought Uhura would be after Sulu but they might do Kirk and Spock and save her for 2020.

*Sigh*.... No word yet on when QMX Data is up for preorder?
I'd like Seven Of Nine, too... having seen their prototypes....

It's going to be awhile...if I recall from the Q&A the QMX CEO confirmed that there would not be any other TNG releases until they have released the entire Original Series crew...so until Sulu, Uhura, and Chekov are all released I don't think we will see a Data pre-order.

So who got the best price for the Scotty preorder in the US?

I’m waiting to see if QMX has a deluxe version.

Really looking forward to the re-release as one of those who missed the first go. I can’t think of any figures who became so rare so quick. But, frankly, maybe it’s what this line needed. That fear of scarcity and missing out keeps the pre-orders rolling in for Hot Toys.

Last edited:
I miss my old chair....
BE4F437C-6014-45CD-B033-8FAF5E561061.jpg

Still a week to go: Scotty might still be out in time.
This time last year, it was Khan!!!!!

I asked them on Facebook a couple of days ago about Scotty going up for order on their site and they said "look for an update on social media in early 2019".

Last I heard from where I ordered mine, they expected Scotty "no earlier than February", so, yeah. Probably looking at, at least, a couple of months yet, I'm afraid.

I wonder what happened to their policy of figures not going up for pre order until they're imminent? I know this isn't a Hot Toys size time lag, but it is longer than usual for QMX......

Back