QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can also upload pictures right here by clicking onto the Insert Image button in the reply message.

Thank you Astra,

I will test it out now. Here are a few pencil effect pictures I've taken of my Star Trek TOS collection.

IMG_1718_edited-1Mego Retro Evil Crew.jpgIMG_1759_edited-1_Romulan.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1780_QMX_MEGO_MEZCO.jpg
    IMG_1780_QMX_MEGO_MEZCO.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 148
I think the files are too large so I am unable to insert them, I will try again with this post

IMG_1734_edited-1_Retro Gorn.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Astra
You're welcome! I wish I had done so from the beginning, my old pictures have fallen into the Photobucket hole.

I think the files are too large so I am unable to insert them, I will try again with this post
Yeah, best to make them a bit smaller first, but nice effect! I shall try that as well.

I did finally pick up the exclusives of Kirk, Spock and McCoy near the end of last year and recently got the Captain's Chair. I did an unboxing and review video of the Captain's chair and posted it to my YouTube channel. Kirk being the ladies man, I thought it would be fun to have a woman sitting on his chair as you'll see in the video. :)

If anybody is interested in seeing it, here's the link to watch it.

WATCH:https://youtu.be/0POlsSFyr9s

Nothing too exciting to add to what is already here, but here is mine. Apologies for the crappy picture
2417fafc69e1c26ec502ed7ded05aa89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like seeing personal projects but come on lets see some of the stuff that was shown at SDCC. What happened to all the figures??

Damn I can’t wait for the rest of those TNG figures.

The Picard likeness actually looks the weakest of the lot (to my eyes), though Riker looks a touch too youthful. All very good though!
I loved TNG but I'm trying to stick with just the original series crew, I just don't have the space for the TNG crew unfortunately, as tempting as it is...

Each one of those TNG figures will be an automatic order for me.

Love that Worf has sculpted hair now, instead of rooted hair, which didn't look good.

Fantastic to see the height differences as well.

Well done Nanjin/QMX !!!

:clap

I was worried about the heights. I didn't know their was that many different bodies available

Back