QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QMx_STR_TNG_Picard_1-6_Articulated-01e_1756x988_b4a62610-81c1-4288-8370-94032095affa.jpg

Someone used the term "frail". He really does have the body of a man 15 yrs his senior.

I'm sold on this now. I think the lighting is just throwing it off.

I like it. It's not perfect but it's still one of the better Stewart sculpts we've ever gotten by a company that clearly cares about the franchise. When I get paid, I'll preorder him.

Who's next Nanjin? Are you guys going to start alternating between Original and Next Gen with the occasional character from the other shows/movies? Will there be some kind of release pattern? It's only April and we've already gotten McCoy and Picard. I hope we get at least 3 more figures released before year end.

It's the baggy, shapeless arms that spoil the costume for me. I know that the scale is tricky to work with, and companies like HT often don't hit the mark either, but disappointing nonetheless.

The phaser is wrong, like it's been said it wasn't introduced till 1996 for First Contact. Below is a shot from Season 6 (apologies for the poor quality) where they're using the Type 2 phaser introduced in season 3. But I can live with these things. I've wanted a 1/6 Picard for years and I'm sold on this one, exclusive preordered from Planet Action Figures!

https://www.startrek.com/uploads/assets/articles/the_chase.jpg

Their response regarding the uniform:

Quantum Mechanix (QMx) Pictures never seem to do them justice, but the uniform is well-fitted ☺️

:slap Sure let's buy the figure first on their assurance rather than proof :lol What a terrible response. Burn $200

I am with you that this might be the first and last time we see an official release but it just needs so much doing to it: clothes tightening, padding, new sculpt, new body. . . so a complete new figure!!?

Even though the accessories are also wrong too (on top of everything else) I like them. Makes me feel nostalgic. But I am not paying $200 for a few gadgets and a teacup

I think I shall wait for this to hit the inevitable bargain basement

Back