QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e68981bc34a1871c6632046ff11790c3.jpg

Wait till you have Picard on hand @johnny Utah. I believe you will change your mind.

通过我的 SM-G9350 上的 Tapatalk发言

I'm buying him. No doubt about it. I have Spock and Kirk will be here later this week :) Nanjin, has there been ANY discussion about if we'll get the rest of the next gen crew beyond data and worf?

I'm buying him. No doubt about it. I have Spock and Kirk will be here later this week :) Nanjin, has there been ANY discussion about if we'll get the rest of the next gen crew beyond data and worf?

Do you have heart problem? Since you are from TOS era, I shouldn't allow your heart work too much.... [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have heart problem? Since you are from TOS era, I shouldn't allow your heart work too much.... [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oooh, I take that as a yes. Well, You've got my money :)

Speaking of Riker, can he come with poker cards?

Thats definitely a much better likeness. Wish that was the standard sculpt on his figure in general. (the Locutus figure I mean)

Looks like Riker can finally replace his Picard doll!
View attachment 330943

Not only does the mass-produced Playmates figure have a markedly better likeness than the QMx, but this screenshot of Riker shows once again how completely wrong the 'command' fabric color QMx has chosen is.

Even the exaggerated color on the doll Riker is holding only drives home the point the intended color is squarely RED not magenta.

e68981bc34a1871c6632046ff11790c3.jpg

Wait till you have Picard on hand @johnny Utah. I believe you will change your mind.

通过我的 SM-G9350 上的 Tapatalk发言

Sorry but no. Playmates have the better likeness and this sculpt could and should have been revised to improve it instead of being shopped from show to show without changes.

I think it's funny that these companies and creators think that by turning the lights down so we can't see the true sculpt that we'll "ooh" and "aah"

It seems that the darker the image, the worse the likeness is. I use that as a measuring stick. Next they'll just show us black images and some people will still proclaim how AMAZING the sculpt is :lol

Back