QMx 1:6 Q &A - We want your questions!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would really like to know the current status of Justified Raylan and Boyd? I really hope it's still in the works but if not I'd rather know the truth so I can just forget about them.

As others, my primary concern with Star Trek is finishing off the original crew, and maybe at least getting a couple of other Next Gen. figures. . .but, any realistic possibility of getting some alternative alien species figures? Would love to have a Borg, Klingon, and Cardassian on the shelf. Gul Dukat has to be my favorite fictional, genocidal maniac.

I would gladly buy different Trek uniforms if offered seperately. Kirk wrap around or dress uniform or TWOK away jacket before I would buy a whole new figure. Please consider

I would gladly buy different Trek uniforms if offered seperately. Kirk wrap around or dress uniform or TWOK away jacket before I would buy a whole new figure. Please consider

You'd need a new headsculpt for TWOK, not just the jacket

Agreed, and we did see a Wrath of Khan Kirk prototype.

I figure a Kirk with the green dress-type shirt would be an easy way to release another original series Kirk, probably with a different expression, so you could help meet some demand without pissing off collectors who already got the original. Stand-alone outfits probably don't have nearly the profit margin that full figures do, but. . .some loose red shirt outfits would be a nice option for folks to stick on random bodies/sculpts they have sitting around. I don't think I would go that route, but I can see the appeal. Scotty's shirt (assuming he is ever released) would be pricey to pick up, and won't suffice without modifications to the bands around the wrist.

As others, my primary concern with Star Trek is finishing off the original crew, and maybe at least getting a couple of other Next Gen. figures. . .but, any realistic possibility of getting some alternative alien species figures? Would love to have a Borg, Klingon, and Cardassian on the shelf. Gul Dukat has to be my favorite fictional, genocidal maniac.

Yup, Dukat would make for a fantastic looking figure if done right.

Should I just sell my Mal and forget about ever getting any more Firefly figures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I wouldn't say sell Mal, but pretty much this.

I would like to say that no other high end collectible figure company has floored me at the time more than how QMX graciously handled Mal. Everyone remembers how botched the head became a few months close to release and were expecting the worse. Andy ended up not only delaying the figure, but also including a replacement head and an apology card in the release and that just shows the level of commitment QMX had at the time and I will forever remember it as one of the most thoughtful, responsible and outright awesome things a toy company has done, ever. People were not only relieved and reassured, but also incredibly excited about the future releases.

That wait for the next line of figures came and went, and even after a Jayne and Zoe reveal we still have nothing concrete. Guys like myself once set aside a budget and shelf space under the presumption that the crew would come, but that was 4 years ago and the space allocated for the crew of Serenity has long been overtaken by other pieces. We had one cast member pass away in between these releases. Fans who bought the Mal figure are left disappointed, outraged, hopeful, or/and anxious.

So my question to QMX, could you please address the fans so they could finally put speculation to rest? No one will condemn whatever decision QMX has come to- be it it's been indefinitely put on hold or cancelled outright, but rather it would be incredibly reassuring to finally have some closure in the line that doesn't involve vague statements of "Yes, you'll see this character soon" because we've heard that already. We want definitive word on the state of the line. Thank you for considering this request.

Last edited:
TWOK Kirk and Kahn are my two grails at the moment. TOS Scotty is a close third. I think everyone is nervous we'll never get them, due to the seemingly poor sales of the previous Trek figures. If that's the case, would you consider releasing a bare-bones kit with just the head sculpt, outfit and a few accessories? The collectors would provide their own bodies.

What happened to the Seven Of Nine figure along with all of the other Trek characters?

Last edited:
TWOK Kirk and Kahn are my two grails at the moment. TOS Scotty is a close third. I think everyone is nervous we'll never get them, due to the seemingly poor sales of the previous Trek figures. If that's the case, would you consider releasing a bare-bones kit with just the head sculpt, outfit and a few accessories? The collectors would provide their own bodies.
Kirk and Spock eventually sold out of most outlets, though I recall you could pick Kirk up for a pretty good price a couple of years back. Picard may be the aberration, though the stained head may have contributed to that.

Please consider TOS Mirror Episode Kirk and Spock; also the Discovery Trek has some real potential for some interesting character design that would look doable in 1:6 especially the new Klingon design-

so my question is does QMX have rights to Discovery Trek? If so is there any plans to do 1:6 figures from it?

Andre the Giant please honor and make him in 1/6 princess bride line and full wrestler figure would be very greatful to us fan's please...:pray:

Is the Battlestar Galactica line happening?

This! I really hope this is a go because it is one of the few shows that I revisit often and watch from start to finish. Adama (in regular bridge crew uniform), Starbuck and Apollo (in viper pilot uniform) with a decent cylon (I'd pick up at least two) would be fantastic. I would be keen for others as well.

Another one interested in BSG.

We know Adama is in the works, are there other figures in the line also being worked on, Kara and Lee in Viper flight suits?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My questions: Will there be any more 1:6 Firefly figures (after Mal)? Will "Justified" Raylan be offered? What is the planned schedule for more Star Trek figures (I'll buy every one)? Have you thought about obtaining the 1:6 license for Buffy?

Back