Qbomb71's 1/6 Collection - Last year's mini update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qbomb71's 1/6 Collection

that yoda is awesome

i should visit the star wars threads more often

Thanks Lord-22. Got that from a freak here at a great price.

Second Stormie came today. Now a dry spell until AE will ever ship my 89 Bats and Joker.

storms003.jpg

storms002.jpg

Great collection and lovely displays mate :clap

Really nice mix of characters and too.

Bob

Picked up 3 more detolfs a few weeks ago. Put the dioder LEDs in them and now I am ready to go. 5 in total for the home office.

All displays are a WIP. A little sparse, but glad I have the room to hold upcoming releases. Hiding the wires of the Dioder LEDs is a pain too.

detolf3-29-12002.jpg

detolf3-29-12009.jpg

detolf3-29-12010.jpg

Picked up a SSC Darth Maul from a boardie. Came with 2 identical saber holding right hands and no left to hold the light saber:slap Seller said it came that way and it was his only one so there was no mix-up. I decided to keep it anyway.

detolf3-29-12005.jpg

89 Bats and Gree come next week. Waiting on a Ski sculpt of Thomas Jane for the Punisher figure. Working on putting together a custom of Dexter as well. Will share pics of all once received and completed.

Did a little more work on the Stormies chest plate. I am satisfied with the results. My two favorite figures for some reason.

Just a little goofing around with Photobucket
detolf3-29-12007-1.jpg

Awesome collection, Qbomb! We have similar setups with the detolfs/dioders :rock

Picked up an oldie, but goodie from a board member. Sideshow's Six Gun Wyatt Earp w/ custom black duster.

wyatt002.jpg

Back