Qbomb71's 1/6 Collection - Last year's mini update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qbomb71

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the set-up I have in my home office. Updated 10/25/13.

Figures listed left to right

Spencer's Battle of Carthage Gladiator, Kaustic Plastik's Roman Soldier, Dexter (various artist), The Lost Boys David (WIP), Rainman's Vince and Jules, Hot Toys '89 Batman

Rainman's Doc Holliday, Iminime's Blondie, Hot Toys T-800 (original), Blitzway Carlito, IDM Custom's The Lone Ranger, CKM's Rocky, Rick Grimes (various artists)

Hot Toys Mark IV, Thor, Captain America, Enterbay's Elvis, DID realistic horse, Skiman's Punisher, Hot Toys Ghost Rider w/ bashed Johnny Blaze

Hot Toys War Machine, Mark VI, Jack Sparrow, Superman, Spiderman, VTSS Zombie Killer

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker, bashed Bruce Wayne, ThreeA's Wasabi and The Blind Cowboy, Hot Toy's Bane, Captain America, Hasbro WWII Harley Davidson, DID's Screamin' Eagle

Hot Toy's TDKR Batman, Catwoman, Mark VII, Mark I 2.0, TDK Joker, ACI's Roman General

Hasbro R2D2, Bandai PM12 C3PO, SS Obi Wan, Hot Toy's Bespin Luke, Medicom Yoda, SS Sandies and Sandtrooper, SS Stormtroopers and Boba Fett, Medicom Jango Fett and Boba Fett (on desk SS Snowtrooper, Dragon "Kelly" Clint Eastwood, Custom Dead Pool, NOT SHOWN Custom Punisher, 2nd Dragon Screamin' Eagle bash)

Last edited:
Re: Qbomb71's 1/6 Collection

Nice collection my friend. Welcome! I'm always fond of people 1/6 collection in Detolf's.

Batman is standing on Spidey's Rock. Good idea!
TY Balsquat.

Nice setup. Very classy. :rock I like how you have Jack's coat and hat displayed.
TY Coco. I still am amazed everytime I check out your thread, greatest display shelves on the forum IMO.

Nice collection my friend. Welcome! I'm always fond of people 1/6 collection in Detolf's.

TY Keysta. Atlanta, GA has the nearest IKEA to me and it is only a 3 hour drive:gah: I really would like 3 more by summer. Thanks for the welcome too.:hi5:

Great Pieces in your Great Collection; Q, The Ghost Rider and Cage look Cool, Great Poses, A Late Welcome to the Show

Great Pieces in your Great Collection; Q, The Ghost Rider and Cage look Cool, Great Poses, A Late Welcome to the Show

Nice collection ;)

Great Collection .

Very Neat looking display .

Sweet setup mate. Like the bike behind Capt. America. Looks cool :duff

A very nice collection you have going there!

Thanks to you all. I appreciate the kind words.

Great collection and some really neat poses. :clap

Back