Qbomb71's 1/6 Collection - Last year's mini update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qbomb71's 1/6 Collection

Captain Rex just came in today. My daughter loves him and says he is her favorite figure. She actually collects 3 3/4" Star Wars and her new score was the Hasbro Dewback.

collection2004.jpg

collection2.jpg

Last edited:

Congrats on the new addition mate. And good to hear about Father Daughter bonding over collectibles. :duff

Captain Rex just came in today. My daughter loves him and says he is her favorite figure. She actually collects 3 3/4" Star Wars and her new score was the Hasbro Dewback.

That's so cool!

Parenting: You're doing it RIGHT!

Cool collection!

Where did you get those acrylic cases for Br joker and the batmans if I may ask.

You can get those at Michael's which is an arts and crafts chain.
They are fairly inexpensive too at around $10 each.

You can get those at Michael's which is an arts and crafts chain.
They are fairly inexpensive too at around $10 each.

Thanks!! I'll give them a shot. I always walk around the place when my wife goes there but have never really looked.

Congrats on Rex; Q, that's so Cool your Daughters into Star Wars

Thanks Colossus. I have a great time collecting with my two daughters. I have an 11 year old that collects anime figma from Japan. She has quite a great collection. My 8 year old daughter loves Star Wars and collects as well as plays with her 3 3/4" figures everyday.

Thanks!! I'll give them a shot. I always walk around the place when my wife goes there but have never really looked.

Can't be beat for the price. Give them a try. Just make sure you only buy them while on sale or use their websites 40% off coupon that is virtually always available. Sticker price is closer to $20, but you should never pay more than 40% off and usually the in-store sale is 50% off.

Picked up the Medi Yoda and a SS Stormtrooper this week from some board members. Did the hot water mod to the Stormies chest plate and it looks much better to me. Don't understand SS making it so wide in the first place. Also, changed out the stand wire to the crotch holder and not the waist hugger. A very cool figure and I have a second that should be here on Monday. Now I just need the new Vader to be revealed and hopefully available by the end of the year.

stormie.jpg

Last edited:

My daughter loves him and says he is her favorite figure. She actually collects 3 3/4" Star Wars and her new score was the Hasbro Dewback.

:rock :rock :rock

Mod on the trooper looks spot on perfect!

And kongrats on Rex.

Nice pieces man! I will need one your small glass box! =) And I will inspiriting with your Stormie - I need make same hot water mod to mine! He looks so better.

Thanks guys. I was really happy with how the Stormie turned out also. A pretty easy mod that makes a pretty big difference.

Back