Q&A with Howard Chan (Hot Toys) @ACGHHK by Mark Osr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, in summary:

All our lines are delayed because we want to make sure we can milk our Iron Man moulds for all they're worth.

Other than the delays it's just great news overall, Star Wars, ditch, commando. Happy days.

Happy to hear that Batman Returns is just delayed and the Anakin DX news was cool to read but I was disappointed that there was no mention of Wolf Predator nor no mention of a T1 Police Station massacre figure.

Happy to hear that Batman Returns is just delayed and the Anakin DX news was cool to read but I was disappointed that there was no mention of Wolf Predator nor no mention of a T1 Police Station massacre figure.

They said the line was still a go. It's in the interview. Since the T1 figure was teased way back it must be the one they make next.

Wow...Everything's delayed!!!

I agree with almost everyone is saying here. It's nice to know that these figures are still coming, but at the same time they're focusing way too much on IM.

I stopped being a completist with this line w/ IM2 and now I just pick up a piece I like here and there.

For me it's a mixed bag though, because I am looking forward to picking up the Gemini armor and the Igor armor. If HT wasn't going as deep into this line as they have been, this would have never happened.

They said the line was still a go. It's in the interview. Since the T1 figure was teased way back it must be the one they make next.

Yeah sorry buddy I should have stated my preference is for a 1/6 figure because I see that the 1/4 question was answered.

Although when the 1/4 figure is released a 1/6 may follow.

Yeah sorry buddy I should have stated my preference is for a 1/6 figure because I see that the 1/4 question was answered.

Although when the 1/4 figure is released a 1/6 may follow.

Ah, I see. Would be nice if they made one in 1/6th scale as well. An Endoskeleton wouldn't hurt either. :monkey2

Ah, I see. Would be nice if they made one in 1/6th scale as well. An Endoskeleton wouldn't hurt either. :monkey2

No problem buddy.

Wasn't there a teaser for a 1/6 and 1/4 scale Endo? And since the 1/4 is now released maybe a 1/6 figure will follow.

Last edited:
No problem buddy.

Wasn't there a teaser for a 1/6 and 1/4 scale Endo? And since the 1/4 is now released maybe a 1/6 figure will follow.

26627d1333541030-even-more-quarter-scale-terminator-announced-hot-toys-t1_endoskeleton_backstage.jpg

This one. Don't know if that's an old version they just used to show the difference in size.. but it does look kinda weird, no?

26627d1333541030-even-more-quarter-scale-terminator-announced-hot-toys-t1_endoskeleton_backstage.jpg

This one. Don't know if that's an old version they just used to show the difference in size.. but it does look kinda weird, no?

Yep that is the one buddy.

I haven't a clue if that is the old Endo but I agree it looks kinda weird. I just hope HT release the T1 figures in 1/6.

As badly as I want the Batman figures... kind of glad they're delayed.

I can't wait for the Prometheus, John Matrix figures.

And why in the F would they choose Anakin Skywalker for the next Star Wars DX? insanity. D:

And why in the F would they choose Anakin Skywalker for the next Star Wars DX? insanity. D:

I can see what you are saying buddy but I think a DX Anakin would make a solid figure, lots of accessories and a couple of head sculpts would be great.

Whether I would buy him or not is another question but I think Hot Toys would be hoping to make a splash and killing with the sales of their SW figures.

Yep that is the one buddy.

I haven't a clue if that is the old Endo but I agree it looks kinda weird. I just hope HT release the T1 figures in 1/6.

Same here! Although I'll take a 1/4th scale figure too!

Because it's one of the most important characters in the Star Wars universe. That's why. :)

I can see what you are saying buddy but I think a DX Anakin would make a solid figure, lots of accessories and a couple of head sculpts would be great.

Whether I would buy him or not is another question but I think Hot Toys would be hoping to make a splash and killing with the sales of their SW figures.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll look great... easy pass for me though, hope they make a Han Solo someday.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll look great... easy pass for me though, hope they make a Han Solo someday.

I'm sort of thinking that HT are really going to go to town with this Anakin figure. He could be a hard one to resist if he turns out like I think he will.

It almost seems like the success over Avengers and IM3 took them by surprise, and now they can't make that stuff fast enough. . . to delay everything else that people are waiting for.

To delay Batman stuff for Iron Man stuff, that's when you know it's bad.

Same here! Although I'll take a 1/4th scale figure too!

I'm a 1/6 kind of a guy so no 1/4 for me. Although I have a 1/4 Neca P1 figure and I will get the 1/4 Neca Keaton Batman but in regards to hi-end/pricey figures I will only buy 1/6, unless I change my mind someday.

Back