Punisher short By Thomas Jane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats freaky. I'm pretty big fans of both actors and I never really thought about it, but after you posted it, they do look like they could be brothers.

:) Always thought Lambert was one effing cool dude/actor and actually thought Thomas Jane was Lambert when his Punisher movie was announced years back.

I thought Jane's original Punisher was far better than Warzone. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was Travolta. But he was better than Jigsaw.

This short was great. That is one indestructible bottle of Jack! :lol

I love the shorts and I would love it more if I didn't know its a Punisher short film coz the ending with the skull t-shirt would bring in more impact. Anyhoo, I hope Marvel would bring him back.

I thought Jane's original Punisher was far better than Warzone. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was Travolta. But he was better than Jigsaw.

Dolf was the original Punisher. :wave

punisher%2520us%2520poster%25202105711020.jpg

That was really tight! Rambo 4 level blood and guts in the space of a few minutes. Nifty ideas Nam.

Jane tried for a minute to break away and develop a career. I'm sure whatever negative feelings he had about the character have been replaced with a growing desperation to get his ass back on the map! Bold move though. I hope Marvel takes notice.

i loved Jane and Stevenson's punisher.
what i didn't like about Jane's punisher was the lack of worthy villain. travolta looked ghey, i couldn't even remember his name...and i wished he had MORE kills.

With Travolta, it's more than just a look now. :horror

You could probably make a drinking game over how many times that bottle should have broken...

Also- nothing will ever have as much comedic value as using a rocket launcher to take out a goon in mid air. Warzone is one hell of a funny movie despite it's awfulness.

Back