Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of doing the same thing Kris and also wanted to know if the regular version will have the same removable head and left hand as the EX? Spazzy is currently working on some proto custom pieces so that would totally justify picking one of these up in the coming months...I was so wrong about disliking the headsculpt when this piece was first released for PO...just looks so awesome in the inhand pics and Sideshow totally nailed this one!!!

I think I will show tonight, they are not 100% how I want them but you get the idea and will start taking orders, I don't think it is worth doing a paint job....will take an extra day and it is just matching the glove and painting the weapons. Plus I got I wrap up my deadpool orders and dot have much extra time.

batman gloves too!

I think I will show tonight, they are not 100% how I want them but you get the idea and will start taking orders, I don't think it is worth doing a paint job....will take an extra day and it is just matching the glove and painting the weapons. Plus I got I wrap up my deadpool orders and dot have much extra time.

batman gloves too!

Wow! That's great news! Can't wait to see your work Spazzy plus double bonus as I also have the Bats PF :rock

DON'T DISS SEGAL!!!! It's criminal that he doesn't have an academy award yet. Maybe a lifetime achievement award in the future?

Actually, I used to watch all the Segal movies (under siege, above the law, glimmer man, on deadly ground, out for justice...so many classics) with my dad when I was younger, so they have sentimental value :lol

Not dissing the segal... Just think the statue looks too much like him and if I wanted segal in spandex I would have bought a custom one :)

batman gloves too!

Hey spazzy, What are you making for this piece? I am thinking about picking up a reg.

I will have a ar15 commando for both hands, an Uzi for both hands, a rocket launcher similar to punisher 1 1980's, holding in right hand and a separate one that can be strapped to his back.
i will also do the battle damaged head but I want to get these at least casted and started before tackling that.

i might do a grenade or two to attach to his belt loop also, definitely for mine but will see if I will do a production of it.

I will have a ar15 commando for both hands, an Uzi for both hands, a rocket launcher similar to punisher 1 1980's, holding in right hand and a separate one that can be strapped to his back.
i will also do the battle damaged head but I want to get these at least casted and started before tackling that.

i might do a grenade or two to attach to his belt loop also, definitely for mine but will see if I will do a production of it.

Spazzy, that sounds EPIC!! Thank you, thank you! :clap

That sounds fantastic spazzy! I am interested to see what you come up with on all these switch out options. They will definitely take this piece to a whole new level.

I think my interest in the piece just went from interested to really interested thanks to you.

Awesome. Can't wait to see them.

Trying to get them to show tonight will also have an incentive for ordering early as I have a bunch of supplies I need that are very expensive!

I just received mine and it arrived in perfect shape! Is it just me or does his head seem a little on the small side? I'll try to take some pics of it next to the original Punisher PF for comparison tomorrow.

Ok thanks. I'm sure it's coming then I got the email about saying the replacement part is booked on Friday but haven't gotten another one. I'm sure it's coming then I guess

Back