Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher Deadpool Mystique Gambit Premium Format

Check it Out! Got my Punisher today and decided to have him pose with some other AWESOME Premium formats

Thanks! I only had a minor paint issue at the tip of his gun, and then a scuff on the base but I figured I was just being picky if I complained to sideshow. I mean it's normal for it to have some minor things like that, right?

My EX arrived today and all I can say is IMPECCABLE!!! I was a little worried about the material used for the costume from some of the early pics, but in person the material looks and feels high quality. No complaints on ANYTHING. Tailoring well done, paint application on mine was good, no pimples of paint. Glad to have him join my growing collection. Highly recommend getting the regular for those who did not get the EX. He should soon sell out after all these pics keep showing the awesomeness!!!

Thanks! I only had a minor paint issue at the tip of his gun, and then a scuff on the base but I figured I was just being picky if I complained to sideshow. I mean it's normal for it to have some minor things like that, right?

If it bugs you, it can't hurt to send in the pics. They might not replace it, but you might get a credit. If you're happy with it, then don't bother :)

I dig it.

The Ex is absolutely the cheapest Ex of my PF collection but the overall statue looks really good. I like the dirtiness painted into the white, the subtle grey around the edges of the skull, the smooth surface of the base and the harness detail. The velcro on the back (which lets you remove the harness) and the adjustable front straps and shoulder pads are a nice touch, I was able to get a fit I liked after taking pics by messing around those parts.

The pistol in the holster is a nice touch. They should have had the left arm holding another gun for the Ex instead of the flimsy plastic almost rubbery knife, not sure why a 2nd shotgun wasn't used like the Russian video dude, but whatever. Great to have another classic Marvel character, whose originally a Spidey character at that!

12201647696_e35bbb0ca7_z.jpg

12201649376_4714f016a1_z.jpg
12201460314_d5a72b8d71_z.jpg

12201293933_2a21b71544_z.jpg

12201652676_2834b5d1af_z.jpg
12201461984_a21128e56f_z.jpg

Nobody in the MU wants to run into this in a dark alley...
12201290743_956cb5f6dc_c.jpg

Guys, does the hand gun detach away from holster? same with the knife in the boot?

Gun does, knife doesn't.

I guess the other part of the Ex I didn't consider is the empty sheath to boot on the boot instead of the knife. That way it makes the Ex look like he took the knife out of the boot. But I use both the knife in the boot and the knife in the hand so he can have 2 knives, because 2 is better than 1 :).

Beyond the fabric costume and what anyone may thick of it, when you look at all the little pieces that make the harness, the straps, pouches, buckles, the little silver buttons/fasteners, the details really are quite nice.

Gun does, knife doesn't.

I guess the other part of the Ex I didn't consider is the empty sheath to boot on the boot instead of the knife. That way it makes the Ex look like he took the knife out of the boot. But I use both the knife in the boot and the knife in the hand so he can have 2 knives, because 2 is better than 1 :).

Beyond the fabric costume and what anyone may thick of it, when you look at all the little pieces that make the harness, the straps, pouches, buckles, the little silver buttons/fasteners, the details really are quite nice.

Thanks Peedi for the confirmation pal. You know, seeing all these fantastic pics and hearing all the great reviews plus all the possible custom parts that will be made, I haven't felt this excited about a PF for a very long time...was really impressed when I received my Bats PF EX a few weeks ago so it looks like Sideshow have stepped with their recent releases...Deadpool including too! :)

the head will be worked on in a few weeks, I have a casted copy to work on I just to get a good start with these before adding to the workload, still have to finish up my deadpool swords too, which I will be wrapping up very shortly!

the head will be worked on in a few weeks, I have a casted copy to work on I just to get a good start with these before adding to the workload, still have to finish up my deadpool swords too, which I will be wrapping up very shortly!

Okay Spazzy, order placed and payment sent buddy! If you could please confirm ASAP :1-1: once again, thanks for doing such fantastic customs and thanks to you I'm proper excited about recieiving this PF and put me down for an alternate head too once its done :rock

My order:

AR-15 Left hand
AR-15 Right Hand
Uzi Right Hand

Last edited:
Back