Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now those are nice detailed guns that I always wanted to see... Good job Spazzy

Not 100% and unpainted but you get the idea
Info to buy, also have an early bird incentive!!
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...eshow-by-Spazzy-Customs&p=6511234#post6511234
2duw8i8.jpg
mw7dpg.jpg

de1ope.jpg
10zs1ar.jpg

w9xoqf.jpg
w2d06p.jpg

2j1lnit.jpg
2ecf028.jpg

5znmnq.jpg
abm5cj.jpg

Great job Spazzy. Definitely would be interested in a few add on pieces!

Wow, Nice work Spazzy! I dig the Uzi, looking forward to seeing the rocket launcher with the strap.

Now those are nice detailed guns that I always wanted to see... Good job Spazzy

Great job Spazzy. Definitely would be interested in a few add on pieces!

They all look great spazzy! I am interested. I sent you a PM.
thanks guys !!
All pms have been answered! Early bird incentive discount ends tonight!!

I ordered last night...these things are all now shipping right, or have they been shipping in waves? Hopefully it ships out today so I can have it in hand on Friday!

Also looking forward to the Spazzy customs...ordered a few today!!

Ex #23 just arrived and joined his counterparts for the time being. Sorry about the quality, the sun is bright right now.
The com is by far the most menacing. The original PF would be the tallest if he wasn't crouching. All 3 are awesome in different ways.

Ex #23 just arrived and joined his counterparts for the time being. Sorry about the quality, the sun is bright right now.
The com is by far the most menacing. The original PF would be the tallest if he wasn't crouching. All 3 are awesome in different ways.

They look great! Thanks for sharing.

I received the portrait with some paint rubs and had a chip on the glove, wasn't a big deal and would have agreed to a credit, but got a replacemnt for both, they are much quicker than they used to be!

I received the portrait with some paint rubs and had a chip on the glove, wasn't a big deal and would have agreed to a credit, but got a replacemnt for both, they are much quicker than they used to be!

It's good to hear Sideshow's Returns dept are improving their response times.

Back